Chapter 19: Thunder vs Thunder

-I know that I said that, but was it really that loud?-I said.

-Dude, when the earthquake started people started taking videos and after a while in the videos, your voice was heard, warning the Gods.-Tyrone said.

-But, it was just heard here at Brinkfield right?-I asked.

-No. There are videos in Japan, Greece, Rome, France, Latin America, everywhere, of your voice warning the Gods.-Brice added.

-Damn. Now they will really take us seriously I guess-I said.

-They won't underestimate us anymore I guess, we need to train our skills harder, link with our Gods better, and learn the limits of our powers.-Kate added.-We need you to train physically and mentally to make your auras stronger.

-I will deal with mentally-I said.-Kate will help physically. Isabelle and Tyrone, your mental.

-Karry and Brice- Kate said.-You're with me, in physical.

And so, we trained, I made them solve math equations, meditate and concentration exercises. Everyday, Kate and myself would switch disciples, Kate trained them rigorously as well, making them fight her, lift impossible weights, and run till their legs went numb.

One day on a weekend, my mom found something beneath the parts of the house that were to heavy or ruined to take care of, a cloak or mantle. I thought nothing of it until I saw it had the face of a lion. I ran towards Karry's home and left it there with a note that read, "This is the hide of a Nemean lion, it is impenetrable. There is also a gauntlet with it's claws, which no armor can guard against, use it well".

I then left to train more my different skills. Dual wielding, single wielding, using my claws in conjunction with my swords, unarmed combat, aura manipulation, aura fusion and a new skill I'm developing: Aura Avatar. Every day, at 6:00 I trained my friends. In a weeks time, their aura evolved, Brice in particular making an advancement. In a week, Isabelle's aura formed into a Phoenix, although only partly in a dark blue aura. Karry's formed into a Japanese dragon, although partly, being only able to make it's head. Tyrone's seemed to be a normal human, so... That's interesting? Lastly, Brice was the one who advanced most, he was able to manifest a Minotaur, from the waist up, very good performance. He grew horns and his muscles grew bigger. Karry now wore the cloak of the Nemean lion over her clothes, making the lions mouth and head cover up her face. She sewed it up somehow making it a lot better, the lion head seemed to be biting her skull, and it was seemed like a trench coat in the rest of the design. She wore the Gauntlet on her left hand, and she wielded a samurai sword. Her samurai sword had a dark blue hilt, with a sapphire encrusted on both sides. The handguard was in the shape of a Japanese dragon and it had the same design on the blade itself on both sides. It had a black sheath that had a golden Japanese dragon drawn on it, the sword was called... "Chacie"..., well that's interesting, I guess.

I now walked around with 神の粉砕機(God Smasher)freely due to no mortals being able to see it. I tied it around my belt buckle, on the left side of my pants, with a purple piece of leather. Recently my body morphed more, now it grew taller and my arms grew longer, reaching around my knees, with hands just as big as well. I tested my skin's resistance and I saw that it changed ti be like Tyrone's in terms of strength. A third eye appeared on my forehead, and a tomoe on my palms. To be honest the way the third eye was placed it seemed to make the tomoe with my other eyes, well that was interesting I guess. My reflexes were enhanced with my third eye, I could almost like, "see" what my opponents next move would be, although it was more like a very strong instinct or feeling in my gut.

I decided that we would hold a tournament once more, but as if on cue.

-God Slayer!-I heard a voice boom from the Heavens.-You shall fall by my hand!-The voice yelled as lightning came down and tried to strike me, yet I moved faster than lightning and escaped.

I then heard a humming sound and my third eye went crazy feeling bloodlust and warning my intincts what to do. I laid back limbo style staying on my feet as a large hammer tried to hit me.

-Thor I suppose?-I mentioned very confidently-Norse god of thunder, and I read you like Thursdays?

-That confidence of yours will lead to your demise, God Slayer.-he said as he descended and grabbed his hammer. He had a big red beard, eyes that seemed to have lightning in them. He wielded the mighty hammer Mjollnir, a belt that doubled his strength and I heard some goats go "Baa", though they left Thor's chariot soon after.

-I may be a God Slayer, but I am still human, and you are supposed to be a defender of Gods and Humans.-I explained.

-You're not human, nor are your friends. I'll tell you what you are, evil, Ragnarok, that's what you are.-he said.

-Haha, never heard that one befo...-I was interrupted by my third eye sensing lightning coming, and I moved out of the way, however he had thrown his hammer to catch me as I moved. I was about to kick the air and move out of the way, but lightning appeared moving in my direction and then from it, a fist appeared and punched the hammer out of the way.

-Sorry Jace, I'll handle this one.-Brice said smirking with glee.

-Hmph, as you wish.-I said confidently.-I swear, sometimes you're such a kid, Brice.

He laughed and faced Thor.-Yo! I'll be your opponent, Norse god. I'm Brice, remember the name.