•10•

Sex is the consolation you have when you can't have love.

Ariala Troy

"I don't even know Raina, I have a Shit load of paper work to do on August, I have been slackin." I sighed before taking a sip of my lemonade.

"Come on Ari you barely get out! Just come with me, just this once." she whined.

I straight faced her. "Where are you forcing me to go?"

"Yasss ! Okay it's this new spot on 23rd street, everyone says it's hot, I want you to come and bring Jordan."

"Ugh I'll see, everything depends on August."

"Yeah yeah yeah, whatever I can live with that, he'll be fine."

"That's what you think." I laughed.

"Speaking of August, how's he doing, yall still arguing all the time?"

My stomach begin to turn, everytime someone says his name , I always think about what happened, and knowing Raina she was going to love the info I was about to give her.

I threw my head back, running my hands down my face.

"Here is your food, let me know if you two need anything." the waitress smiled before sitting our food down on the table.

"Thanks." Raina smiled.

The waitress then walked away, leaving us to our conversation.

I pouted as she stared at me looking me into my eyes.

"You not slick, spill it." she demanded.

I took a deep breath before taking my fork and stuffing my face with salad, and biting into a bread stick.

"You did something with him didn't you?" she guessed.

I licked my lips and slightly turned my head. "We kissed."

Her eyes widened. "You're lying."

"I'm dead ass." I said taking a sip of my lemonade.

"Holy shit! Bitch how did this happen?!"

I put my head down, trying to cover up the fact that my face was turning as red as a damn tomato.

"He was talking to me about his life and everything he's been through, and He has been through aloooot. I've never seen that side of him before, and I honestly liked it, I have no idea who leaned in first.. But we kissed. And I feel horrible."

"Ariala why the hell do you feel horrible? Don't tell me it's because of Jordan." she straight faced me.

I slightly bit my lip. "No, I actually don't feel bad about Jordan, that's the problem .. I liked the kiss August and I shared."

I swear Raina's face lit up. "You little heffer ! You're blushing! You like him?"

I raised my eyebrows. " woah woah woah, I didn't say all that."

"Well tell me this, how serious do you think the kiss was?"

"If I hadn't pulled away .. I probably would've let him do whatever he pleased, that's how serious the kiss was."

"Ari! This Shit means you need some damn August dick."

"Shhh ! And no way, I am not about to fuck one of my patients."

"Why not? You already kissed one. Besides you're not that damn bold, he'll fuck you with a broken leg, before you even think to fuck him."

I dropped my jaw. "Bitch you and your lul ass remarks gon get you smacked." I joked.