•34•

Everything is not what it seems, don't get too comfortable.

Ariala Troy
1 month later

"So y'all cool with the plan?" I spoke a little out of breath.

Chris, Trey , Karrueche , and Raina all looked at me with unsure faces.

I couldn't blame them, there was a possibility , August was going to flip, but there was also a possibility that August was going to be happy.. I think.

"Ariala.. man I love you, but this is August we talkin bout.." Raina sighed.

"Maaan ya damn right, for one.. you going against what he sayin." Trey added.

"Two, August got the temper of a mf wild coyote." Chris intruded.

"And three .. like he said.. maybe you're all the family he needs." Karrueche shrugged.

"Look I know what August said, I know how August is, and I know how he'll feel, I just need y'all to do this one thing for me, I'm not asking for much." I spoke in agitation.

They all looked at eachother, and shrugged. "Shit, maaaan aight." Chris threw his hands in the air.

"If we get killed, we all know who the reason is." Trey chuckled.

"Yaaaaay!" I cheesed, clasping my hands together.

I know August told me not to invite his family or even get into contact with them, but I can't help my gut feeling. I know August would be content with getting answers from his family.

"Okay, so August will be home with Ant any minute now , I've already called and discussed with his family, & my family what time and where the event will be held. So all I need you all to do, is stay occupied with August, until I can squeeze his family in." I smiled.

They all sighed in unison.

"Y'all, it's gonna work.. just trust me." I spoke.. I was unsure my damn self.

"Lemme get my ass up, & get prepared for this thing called Death, that Aug finna put on us." Trey spoke, getting up and grabbing Raina's hand.

"So I'll see you all at 4?" I smiled.

"Mhmmm.. yep.."

I laughed, before shutting the door behind them as they all left.

I ran up the stairs, and prepared my outfit , that I wanted to wear. It was 2 o'clock and I had to be ready in two hours, so now would definitely be the time to get ready.

..

Omniscient
4:00 P.M

M