•31•

Darlin' you, you give, but you cannot take love.

Omniscient
3 months later.

"Well, dis tha last appointment, til ya have Ant." August spoke, before taking a fry from off Ariala's plate.

"How did you know I wasn't going to eat that?" Ariala glared.

"Shut up, dese my fries." He teased, picking up another fry, causing Ariala to slightly laugh.

Ariala found herself staring at August, she really loved him, more than she loved herself. No man ever jeopardized his life for hers, and she would always be grateful for that.

"What?" Aug asked raising an eyebrow.

Ariala cracked a smile, before shrugging. "Nothing."

"Weird ass."

"I can't wait til I have this baby." She smiled, rubbing her stomach.

"I can't wait til you have muh baby too, so I can fuck you how I wanna fuck you."

"August really?" She laughed, throwing a fry at him, causing him to laugh.

"Put sum' mo kids in thea'."

Her face turned a bright shade of red, even though her and August have been together for a year and some months, he still made her nervous.

"Stop August." She laughed, taking a sip of her lemonade.

"What you blushin fa?" He chuckled, grabbing a hold,of her thighs under the table.

She jumped, grabbing his hands. "August STOP!" She laughed, pulling his hands off. "I'm ready to go."

He licked his lips, before sitting back in his seat. "You such a pussy."

"You are what you eat, right?." She laughed, as she struggled to get up.

"See, now you gay."

"You'd like it if I was."

"Hell yeah." He replied, helping her out the booth, causing her to throw her head back in laughter.

"Ariala, c'mon bruh, yo ass heavy." He smacked his lips, as he slightly let her arms go.

"Hush nigga, that's what you get for bein scrawny, lift some weights." She laughed, sitting up and her seat, and finally cooperating, so August could help her up.

"Don't get slapped, dis scrawny nigga showl did pick yo ass up and put you on muh shoulders."

"Aug, oh my gosh, shut up." She laughed, as they made their way out the restaurant.

"Yea, ion hea' ya denyin dat." He spoke, grabbing ahold of her hips.

"Oh my gosh." She laughed, covering her face, as she continued walking. "August you're gonna make us late."

"Ion give a damn." He mumbled, burying his face in her neck, as they made their way to the car.

"Oh my gosh."

"Lemme stop messin wit you, just wait til yo ass have dat baby." He smirked, giving her a smack on the but, before opening the passengers door for her.

August and Ariala haven't had sex in a good four months, so saying they were both sexually frustrated was an understatement.