•25•

Hustle until your haters ask if you're hiring.

August Alsina
Game Day.

"August quit taking pictures of me

"August quit taking pictures of me." My baybeh giggled as she tried lookin up places ta eat at in Miami.

"Den quit bein fine." I replied lookin ha up and down. I could see the little baby bump in ha stomach formin.

"Daddy, you fine all the time, but you don't see me taking pictures of you." She winked as she dropped her ipad, and crawled onto the bed, given me a kiss.

I grabbed ha' waist as she straddled my lap. "Daddy heh'?"

"Mhmm." She purred in muh ear, as she rested her hands on my chest.

Just then muh phone begin ta ring. I picked it up answerin, as Ariala huffed, getting off muh lap.

"Wazzam?" I answered as I pulled Ariala back by her wrist.

"August, we have practice in an hour for the game tonight, we need you here, so we can go over the game plan for tonight." Muh coach explained.

Ariala pulled away, walking to the restroom.

Mad ass.

"Aight fasho." I replied.

"Alright, see you in an hour."

I hung up the phone, and hopped out the bed.

"Ariala bring yo ugl'ass in hea'."

She walked out the restroom. "Who you callin ugly nigga?"

"You ugly."

"You talkin that cash shit, but you ain runnin shit." She retorted, holdin both her hands together, like she was finna run some shit.

"Ya ass hype, but ya ain breakin shit off."

"The moves is on you my nigga, we outchea', Nola nigga, get murked." She spat, lookin me dead in muh face, but not even a few seconds later she busted out laughin.

"You sus' as fuck." I chuckled at ha goofy ass.  "How you gon rep somewhea you neva been?"

"I sounded just like you though, didn't I?" She laughed, placing her hands in mine.

"You tweakin." I laughed. "You tried tho'."

"Ima start talking like that forreal."