High School Party

A/N EEEP short stories are more of my mojo. Word count: 1423:)

Ross P.O.V

I sat there day dreaming in class spinning about what I should do tonight when my friend Cindy tapped me on my shoulder.

"Ross there is going to be a party at Rachel Growes house tonight!" She whispered excitedly.

"Cool." I muttered back.

"And Max is going to be there!" She fangirled.

Cindy has had a crush on Max since freshman year and we're juniors now. I mean I couldn't really see them together but I mean it might happen. Cindy is gorgeous with her straight black hair and hazel eyes. Everyone falls for her but she only has eyes for Max.

"Can you come with me Ross?" She asked. She was giving puppy eyes.

"Cindy I have a lot of studying to do this weekend."

"You always study loser c'mon!"

"I want to get into a good school." I replied as the bell rang. We got up and she kept tugging on my arm.

"Please please please please!" She whined.

"Fine, but you have to drive AND pick me up."

"DEAL!" She squealed as she skipped next to me.

We kept walking when I made fun of something Cindy had said. She decided to stick her foot in front of mine to have me fall forward. I knocked someone over on the way down but had no idea who it was until I opened my eyes to see. I was laying on top of Max.

"Shit sorry Ross!" Cindy exclaimed.

My face flushed and I scrambled off of him.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly looking at the ground.

He lifted my chin up with his pointer finger and smiled at me.

"It's fine," He started running his hand through his hair, "I'm Max."

"I'm Ross."

"I think I've had a class with you before." He smiled trying to keep up the conversation.

"I think we had-"

"We all had Civics and Economics together last year!" Cindy interrupted.

"Oh yeah cool." He nodded, "Well I'll see you around Ross." He smiled and walked away. I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. He was really cute, and his eyes were soft.

"He smiled at me!" Cindy squeaked.

I chuckled at her fangirling and we headed off to class.

---------time skip to Cindy picking up Ross for le super mega awesome super partay-----

I looked at myself in the mirror to fix my hair. Gosh it was a mess, I reached for my hair gel to smooth out some curls that were sticking out. Suddenly I heard a honk from the front of my house. I rushed out to see Cindy's red jeep waiting in the front. I jogged to the car and opened up the passengers seat. Looking over to Cindy I saw she had on fake eyelashes and a strong contour. I cringed at her because she's so beautiful without makeup so with all this she looked quite silly.

"Bad?" She asked hesitantly.

"Lose the face makeup, but that's my opinion. You can do whatever."

"I knew it was a bit over the top but I agree I just wanted a second opinion." She said while wiping down her face makeup.

"But I do like the eye makeup," I complimented, "It makes your eyes pop."