A little song

A/N IMPORTANT FOR READING THIS! EVERY TIME THERE ARE LYRICS IT'S A TIME SKIP

Wise men say

only fools rush in

but I can't help falling in love with you

Ross hummed while sitting next to Max watching amine. Slowly his eyes started to grow heavy and he fell asleep. His head fell and landed on Max's shoulder.

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you?

Max sang along to the song in the car as he drove to pick up some more mac and cheese from the grocery store when he sees Ross and his girlfriend. He felt an overwhelming punch of jealousy rush through his veins. Not being able to stand it he has to look away. But at this moment Ross wasn't on a date, he was breaking up with the girl.

Like a river flows

surely to the sea

darling so it goes

some things are meant to be

Adam is practicing this song, while Ross and Max watch along with Barney and Red. Ross looks over to Max. Now Max had known that he'd broken up with the girl. Ross placed his hand over Max's. Eventually Max got the hint and intertwined their fingers.

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

Max was walking with Ross on the beach, the offices had taken a vacation. Suddenly Ross turned to face Max and got down on one knee. And with the words of marriage they shared a kiss to finalize their engagement.

Like a river flows

surely to the sea

darling so it goes

some things are meant to be

Adam was yet practicing this song again to sing at Max and Ross' wedding. Max and Ross were picking out decorations and all the details of their wedding while sitting on the sofa. Max having his arm across Ross' shoulders.

Take my hand

Take my whole life too

For I can't help falling in love with you

The song lyrics were in each mens vows. The song that they've listened to together for years. They shared a kiss and were officially married to each other. The crowd erupted in claps and cheering for the newly weds.

For I can't help falling in love with you

Something short for you all<3