College Roomies

Word count: 1674

Max P.O.V

I followed the man dressed in a pale yellow shirt. He was leading the way to my new dorm, I had just arrived here and boy was this campus big. I had come here for graphic design and video game development. The man opened the door to my dorm, a white room with 2 beds, 2 desks and a huge window in between. I walked over to the bed on the right and placed my stuff down.

"Your roommate should be here soon." The man smiled, "His name is Ross Botsford." He then left and closed the door behind him. I started to set up my computer on my desk making sure everything was neat and organized. Sighing with relief I sat on my bed and smiled. Abruptly the door burst open, in the door frame stood a guy with curly hair deep blue eyes and thin rimmed glasses. 'He's cute,' I thought running my hand through my hair hoping it didn't look too messy.

"Hey, I'm Ross." He said rolling his bag in.

"I'm Max." I smiled.

"I see you've already set up," He started, "I'll stay on my side don't worry."

"Cool," I trailed off. I wanted to keep the conversation up, "are you signing up for any clubs?"

"I'm not sure, when are they opening up the quad to sign up for clubs?"

I checked my watch and saw that it was 1:12. We still had 18 more minutes so I thought we could get to know each other until we headed down to the quad.

---------------------time skip 16 mins later ohhhh-------------------

I had learned quite a bit about Ross. He had lived in New York, was into video games and loved anime. I think he was going to be a great roommate for me. We headed down to the quad and it was packed, we swiveled through the crowd looking for some clubs we might be interested in. A bright gold banner caught my eye and I motioned Ross over to it. At the little booth there was a guy with wavy hair and a loose black shirt standing next to a guy with a buzzcut who was talking to the wavy haired man with a thick accent. When they saw us they began their speech.

"Welcome, I am the amazing Adam." The wavy haired man stated.

"And I's is John." The guy with the buzzcut said.

"Welcome to Club Sky Media!" Adam started, "We are the by far COOLEST club in this college."

"What do you do in this club?" I asked now curious on what exactly this club is.

"Glad you asked! Here in the Sky Media Club we play video games!" Adam said enthusiastically.

"I'm in." Ross said grabbing the pen to write his name on the sign up sheet.

"I'll join too then." I said repeating Ross' movements.

Adam and John giggled like Japanese school girls while we wrote our names down. Maybe this college wouldn't be so bad.

--------------time skip to end of first semester---------

I got back to the dorm in a rush, grabbed a small plastic bowl and added the amount of water needed and threw it in the microwave. In the time that it was heating I snagged my black hoodie and put my laptop in my navy blue backpack. When the microwave signaled my delicious creation was finished I added the cheese and headed over to Adam's dorm.

When I got there Adam, Michael, John, Tim and Ross were all waiting for me.

"Max you're fucking late again we almost started without you." Adam laughed facing his desktop. Somehow Adam got a dorm to himself so he added another desk for his club.