Dinner with Jess

Max P.O.V

I had just finished recording a hide and seek with Red, Adam, Barney and Jess. By now my face was flushed red. See Jess had this thing with Ross and I. Apparently we were her "main ship". Little does she know that I asked out Ross 3 months ago and we've been dating ever since. She was right we definitely should've started dated earlier because we just click. It's a great feeling you have when you know you've met "the one". But we've only come out to Adam and Tim. We just don't think it is that important to have everyone know. Its not like we can make out at work because we have legitimate work to do. Plus our relationship isn't all touchy making out it's just nice to talk and have each others presence. So unless you're unfortunate enough to live with us, sorry Tim, then you really haven't seen our relationship. Which by now isn't a problem for anyone and it's not effecting anyone. Well until now. Last week in the offices we were all really stressed with our amount of work, it was more than usual. So Adam treated everyone to lunch, however I was too tired to go,  as well as Ross. We decided to stay behind and play Super Smash Bros. When we got tired we ended up cuddling and taking a quick nap. Adam found us and woke us up before anyone could see us but we still fell asleep in each others arms at work which wasn't ideal. Today in the recording with Jess all she wanted to know was about Mithross. well I didn't want to tell her over recording but by now I thought she should know, but the worst part is is that Adam brought up the cuddling incident, everyone probably thinks its a joke but what if someone finds out? This weekend Ross and I were going to tell her... alone. Of course we were nervous but we will have to do it eventually. 

time skip!!!

I put on my white shirt and black jeans. We had 20 minutes before we were to leave. It was Saturday and I've never been so nervous about talking to Jess. She's a great person but this was a big step in Ross and I's relationship. We've decided that next month we'll come out to our fans.

NOW YOU FINISH THE STORY IN THE COMMENTS!