Smile

Max P.O.V

I woke up and didn't want to move an inch of my body. Nothing specifically had happened to impact my life for the worse but I just didn't want to move. It felt like walls of darkness around me, no, not again. This sweep of darkness comes over me and when it does I just want everything to stop. But the worst part is I have to get up, and once I have, I have to continue as if I'm fine but I'm crushed inside. I know I had to go into work because the sooner I get it over with the better. I pull my blankets off of me and leave myself to the cold air in my room. I walk over to my dresser and pull out black jeans and black t-shirt and a hoodie. I change slowly since I'm feeling like a sluggish mess. I walk into the bathroom and stare into my reflection. My ginger hair is going in every direction and dark circles under my eyes. I look and feel like death. I pick up my toothbrush to brush my teeth when I hear my name being called from the kitchen. I responded to it knowing I didn't have much time left of my morning. Ross popped his head in the bathroom and smiled at me, it was like seeing a light at the end of a black hole. I smirked, he was so cute.

"Max 5 minutes okay?" 

"I'll be there." I replied with the toothbrush still in my mouth. I quickly spit and rinsed out my sink. I looked towards my hair gel and took a small amount to try and tame my wild hair. Once done I walked back into my room to grab a beanie and shoes. When I walked into the kitchen Tim was standing in front of the door on his phone and Ross leaning on the counter.

"I'm going to start the car." Tim mumbled, not seeing me before closing the door behind him. Somehow I caught Ross' eye and he looked at me for a second before making his way towards me to engulf me into a hug.

"I don't know if it's one of those days," He started giving me a chance to wrap my arms around his frame, "but you can get through it."

I couldn't do anything but smile. Even on the worst days he can make me smile.

A/N awe I love cute little shorts. My next OneShot will be longer I promise!

Word count: 403