a prince was born

A prince was born and everyone rejoiced. The hospital was surrounded by people waiting to get a glimpse of the new royal blood. All except one child who stood in the shadows.
The boy was waiting patiently to get into the hospital to visit his sick mother who's close to knocking on deaths door. After waiting for two hours , he gave up glimpse waiting and decided to go inside.
After slipping through half the active crowd, everything went still. Turns out a few of the pipes in the hospital exploded. The hospital caught on fire. People rushed in to save the king queen and the new royal baby, while other people trampled over that little boy who just wanted to see his mother.
The royal family escaped unharmed. Everyone in the crowd too, except for that little boy. All those other people in the hospital were burned to crisp along with that little boy, whose body laid outside on the concrete road.
Although in so much pain, that little boy was still alive. He was so filled with anger that his body had so much adrenaline. He didn't want to die until he got revenge for all those who were forgotten inside the hospital. His life energy collided with that of the flames. They became one. And that little boy was no longer an innocent boy. he was a flame demon.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I don't mind hearing what you guys think about the story or what you guys think might happen... After all it does get lonely in the dark and forgotten corners of wattpad :p
       Wowywonder out