a trip

The royal couple are stunned by the disappearance of the playroom door. "Hmmm... where's solar?", asked Damion. "H...he sacrificed himself for us to survive being burnt to crisp from a magic candle that Corro knocked down!", lunar said really fast. "Um.. You know you could've just opened the wall without having to blow it up... Right?", Damion educated.
    "His sacrifice was for nothing?"lunar said sadly. "Oh lunar, you're so negative.", Damion said. Damion sent lunar away. Corro was starring into space and then shook it off in seconds. "What have I missed!", Corro said happily.
    "Hmm...I guess this is part of the curse that's trying to get the little fella to kill his parents even if it means killing himself and others. interesting.", Damion says aloud.
Every body stares at him with concern.      "what? It's interesting how my magic won't work on the curse. You guys are weird." , Damion exclaimed. The royal couple and their son are still looking at Damion with concern. Damion sighs, "Just shut up. Are we getting rid of this curse or not?"
   Damion assisted the family into a carriage that had vines growing from them. "Darling this brings back memories!", the queen admired. "Last time we has this kind of adventure was when we were creating Corro!", the king laughed. The queen elbowed him in the stomach then helped Corro get in the carriage.
   "Everyone buckled in?'', asked Damion as magical branches secured them into their seats. "Well then let's hit the road or should I say mountain. Which we aren't going to hit... Hopefully.", Damion joked. He summoned a buff green dragon to take the carriage to the nest of the phoenix.