Yveltal

Mew was transformed in a Unown and went to the space, when he found the trues Unown he convinced them to create a portal toward Giratina's dimension

Meanwhile on earth, the overpopulation did that Cresselia fled to the moon and the Shaymins couldn't continue taking care the nature because they couldn't move so the Shaymins begged to the universe a solution and as answer of the universe a shooting star (Jirachi) crossed the sky and gave wings to the Shaymins. When Cresselia arrived, she noticed that the moon had pokemon (Cleffa-Clefairy-Clefable) but they were fleeing from the dark side of the moon, then she went to investigate inside the shadows and found to Darkrai was eating the dreams of the lunar pokemon.

When Mew entered to distortion dimension he returned to its original form cleverly he asked to Giratina if he could create a pokemon with the abilities of generate life, the huge monster took the question like a insult and with all his hatred he created Yveltal, Giratina ordered to Yveltal that he needed raze everything on earth to take revenge, a portal toward the earth was opened and Yveltal crossed the portal pursued by Mew.

Cresselia outraged by the brutal act of Darkrai attacked him with all her energy, to which he responded in the same way and started a battle on the moon.

Yveltal landed on top of a mountain and with a dark wave he snatched the life to many plants and pokemon, the wave almost killed every pokemon (no legendaries) could only survive the Archens and the Archeops for the moment.

So Mew sent Xerneas to protect life on the planet but both fell exhausted, this caused a huge descontrol because species would appear and then would disappear for example:
(Omanyte, Lileep, Aerodactyl, Cranidos, Shieldon, Tyrunt, Amaura, Relicanth, Tirtouga and It's evolutions). Lugia noticed that the tides were changing, something was wrong with the moon...