18

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."- Gandhi

"I now pronounce you husbands."

Harry grabs Louis' hips, pulling him in for a kiss while everyone around them cheers loudly. Lucas is the best man for Louis and Jake is Harry's, while Joshua is the ring bearer and Sophia and Gabriella are the bridesmaids, just so they all feel included. It's not a huge reception, not like the first wedding. They went all out for that one, inviting everyone to celebrate their special day with them. But this time was more personal, only with their closest friends and family in the park. It's a beautiful September day, and it's beautiful weather. Louis took so much time to plan it out, even if it is small.

They walk down the aisle hand in hand, smiling brighter than the sun. The kids follow behind, looking equally as happy that their dads are so in love. Everything feels good again.

The reception is under a big tent outside, and Louis and Harry make their rounds to all their guests, Harry's hand resting comfortably on the small of Louis' back. They don't stop smiling the whole time, chatting happily with all their friends and family.

"This is beautiful, you two. The kids are so big now," one of Harry's aunts coos. "I can't believe how fast they've grown up."

"Us either," Louis smiles, fitting himself into Harry's side comfortably. "It happens so fast."

"They're such great kids. They're all so beautiful, you can tell they're your kids," she winks.

"Thanks, Aunt Donna," Harry smiles.

"If the grooms would please come to the dance floor for their special dance," the DJ says with a smile, beckoning them over. Harry and Louis smile at each other, walking to the middle of the tent.

Harry found their wedding song somewhere on YouTube by accident, and it happened to fit them absolutely perfectly. Never Stop by Saftysuit starts playing through the speakers, and Louis smiles fondly up at his husband and Harry puts his hand on his waist and intertwines their fingers together with the other. Louis puts his hand on Harry's chest, his eyes shining brightly.

"This song is perfect for us," Louis murmurs. "Fits us to a T, I think."

"Me, too," Harry whispers. "Thought it was beautiful."

"Just like you," Louis smiles.

"Not as beautiful as you, though," Harry says fondly, grinning ear to ear.

"Such a dork," Louis giggles. "I love you."

"I love you, too," Harry says softly, leaning down to kiss his husband.

Nothing can tear them apart or bring them down, now. They've all been through too much together, and it's made them stronger. Home is home again.