CH8: ABDUCTED

I tried to struggle out from under my abductor as he kept his grip over my mouth. I gazed into his crystal blue eyes and felt his jet black curls hit my face, and just before I passed out I heard his deep voice say my name.................

I woke up tied to a bed in an abandoned, worn down room. The bed was only a mattress with no sheets and a broken head board. I struggle against my restrains but it only made them tighter and cut into my wrists and ankles. I froze when I heard step approach the door, and in walked my abductor. I felt all the breathe release out of my chest. "Holy shit and I thought James what beautiful" and I blushed when I realized I actually said my thought out loud. My abductors deep chuckle, that followed my embarrassing outburst, gave me goosebumps on top of my goosebumps. I gasped when he sat on the bed beside me. He was shirtless with black dress pants on and his tanned six pack would make any girl swoon. "Alice?" I felt like I had been slapped. "How do you know my name? What do you want? Let me go!!" My screaming made him stand up from his position on the bed. "Too many questions, but they will be answered when needed." "When needed!? What the hell does that mean!?!?" Now I was mad more than upset, but before I could bitch any more he was gone.

I woke up again to him standing beside the bed starring at me. "What the hell?!" I didn't even remember falling asleep. I wondered if he had slipped me something. "Morning Alice" he greeted really cheerfully. "Oh my God your'e a morning person ugh".  

"And you are definitely Alice" the more he opened his mouth the more he pisses me off. "What does that mean? You act like you know me." He looked at me amused. I huffed, "glad I amuse you, but I do wish you would untie me. It is very hard to sleep or be comfortable when tied like this." He eyes my ties as if contemplating the thought, "no, you will run and we can not have that." My eyes widened, "we!? Who is we!?" He smiled, "like I already told you, things will be revealed when needed" I huffed and puffed and decided on giving him the silent treatment and turned to face the wall. He laughed again and it only made me madder. "Screw you " , I mumbled under my breathe. "Ha evenly". And with that my mouth dropped "I will ignore that comment and you better be glad I am tied because if I wasn't ,you would be head less from me slapping you so hard". "Guess that's another good reason to keep you tied. You know you aren't really helping yourself here". I huffed again "well you are a lame adductor what the hell you want with me? To rape me? Steal money? Whatever it is can you just get it over with so I can get back to my life?!" Silence spread between us. He seemed confused by my statement, then finally he ended the silence. "I would never hurt you Alice." "I just want some answers this is all so confusing , I don't even know your name." "Henry, it's Henry" and as soon as the words came out of his mouth he was gone as if he had said too much............

Hope yawll enjoying!! Xoxox JO