CH14: RECOVERY

I was so glad to be out of that hospital. Shivers went up my spine as we walked through the airport. Henry held me close as we headed to our gate. Since the incident the airline offered us free service for life; so guess something good came out of being shot. I giggled as I imagined all the traveling we could do. "What?", Henry inquired after hearing my giggling. "Oh nothing just remembered that we get free flights now and just imagined all the traveling we can do now" Henry smiled, "that we will my future wife; that we will". I starred and admired my ring as we waited to board the plane. I shivered as I felt Henry place his arm around me as lean in to nibble on my ear. "Henry we are in public at an airport for crying out loud", I giggled. "God I missed touching you", he sighed in my ear as he continued to nibble on it. I turned to him and and bit my bottom lip very deductively as the boarding call for our plane sounded over the speakers. Henry's eyes darkened," ohhh you shouldn't have done that". I winked and stood to head to the boarding with Henry hot on my heals.

As we sat in our seats on the plane Henry leaned over and whispered in my ear, "just wait till we get up in the air and those away belt signs go off." I scoffed," ha... We are on a plane...

What you gonna do?" "Planes have bathrooms dear" my eyes widened "oh no"

My head was spinning 'how the hell we gonna fit in that tiny bathroom!?'

We had taken off and I was waiting for the seatbelt sign to go off in any Minute. *ding* "shit" I murmured. "Up ms Alice", Henry ordered. I obeyed and followed him to the back of the plane. The flight attendant eyes us suspiciously as we both squeezed into the tiny space of a bathroom, but she kept quiet. "Stand still and close your eyes", Henry ordered, and I obeyed. I felt him come closer as he pushed me against the wall and we are chest to chest. I feel his hand on the back on my neck as he pulls my head up and places a kiss on my lips. His mouth moves down to my neck as he sucks and kisses. He pulls my skirt up, "Alice Alice Alice... Your wet" I bite my lower lip and smile as I hear his low, ruff growl. I gasp and moan as he thrusts into me.....

My face is flushed and I feel all eyes on us as we exit the restroom and head back to our seat. "Oh god they heard us", I mumbled to Henry as we say down. "Well you were pretty loud dear," he teased. "Lucky", I heard a flight attendant whisper as she walked by. "That I am", Henry replied. "I think she meant that towards me, but awe you are sweet" I teased as I kissed him on the cheek. "Newly weds?", a flight attendant asked as she handed us drinks. "Engaged", I said as I showed her the ring. She congratulated us and wished us well before continuing serving drinks on down the aisle.

"Mom.... Hi", I choked as mom flung her arms around me in a death choke hug. "I am so sorry sweat heart," she croaked as she wiped a tear. "It's ok... I know you had good interests at heart". Henry pulled me closer to him as she showed us around the new house. She and dad had moved and got a bigger house since I had left. She finally showed us our room. It was a huge master bedroom with a king size bed of white silk fabric. "Oh my! It's beautiful!", I gushed as I took it all in. "Now you love birds get plenty of sleep because tomorrow is the big day!", mom gushed as she closed the bedroom doors to leave us alone.