CH15: WEDDING BELLS

As I turned over in the bed I felt something soft tickle my nose. I opened my eyes to a red blur of roses laid on the pillow next to me. I took a deep breathe in of their wonderful smell. Henry was already gone. we had decided to not see each other today until I walked down the aisle. butterflies started to fill my stomach as I pulled out my gorgeous wedding gown. it was strapless heart shaped at the top with a lot of lace. it was a mermaid fit down to the waist then it fanned out into a Cinderella ball gown. it was definitely my dream dress. *knock* knock* mom entered the room before I could even reply. "OH  MY GOSH YOU ARE SSSOOOO BEAUTIFUL", she gushed as she started trying to fight back happy tears. "aw mom thanks, but you can't start crying because then I will get started and won't stop," I choked fighting back tears. "ok ok I promise I won't... self control... I just can't believe my baby is finally getting married" I smiled and gave my mother a kiss and hug before she went back down stairs to take a seat. I glanced out the window at all the chairs and decorations. it was a beautiful to have an outside wedding. there was an arch over the preacher and a fountain behind him and light blue bows adorned all the chairs and the arch. I never had time to have girl friends so I had no brides maids and Henry no groomsmen. The wedding was me and Henry as I felt it should be. This was our day to live happily ever after.

the wedding march began to play and I stepped out into the sunlight earning 'oohhs' and 'ahhhhs' from everyone, but the only person I focused on was my Henry who's eyes connected with mine as I made my way to him. I finally let out a breathe as Henry took my hand, and the preacher started with his speech. Everything around me was fuzzy as my only focus was on those crystal blue eyes that stared into mine. "I do", we said in unison and my heart jumped as his lips touched mine. it was as magical as the first time when I was tied up to that bed in that nasty room. I giggled against his lips at the memory of our first encounter. "What is amusing Mrs. Williams?" he question with an amused smirk. "Oh nothing, Mr. Williams," I said kissing him one more time before we turned to face the crowd and walk back down the isle.

hello my awesome readers!! i know short chapter but super sweet ;) alright now i seriously need feedback! want me to continue story or leave it at happily ever after? msg me and tell me what you think!! :)) thanks so much! xoxoxo -JO