"WHO YOU IS?!"

Rap monster wakes up the next morning to find Jungkook laying in his bed with him. Rap monster jumps so fast out that bed it looked like he teleported.
RAP MONSTER: "WHO U IS!"
JUNGKOOK: "I'm jungkookie, but who are you?"
RAP MONSTER: "IT DONT MATTER WHO I AM, WHO IS U?! U LAYIN IN MY BED!"
JUNGKOOK: I feel wierd, like I just at a whole package of cookies. Can I get a glass of milk please, then we can have a proper conversation. Cause right now I'm tired and I don't really understand what's going on and I just really need some milk."
RAP MOMSTER: *gives Jungkook an awkward look "Hollup.... Wait..... Where my sugar cookie at?"
*speed walks around the bed to the other side
*puts his head under the bed, on top of the bed, under the bed, on top of the bed
"Yo... Jungkookiiie" *rap mon says as if the name sounded wierd rolling off his lips
"Um u know where it went?"
JUNGKOOK: *jungkook puts his hand over his heart and says "I.... am your sugar cookie"
RAP MONSTER: "NO Fr. I ain't trynna play no games which you. WHERE IS MY SUGAR COOKIE."
JUNGKOOK: *stands out of the bed and regurgitates a sugar cookie and puts it in his hand and hands his hand out to rap monster
RAPMON: "See.. I ain't even gon' acknowledge the fact that you popped out a cookie, but what I am gonna acknowledge is that you have a sugar cookie in your hand."
JUNGKOOK: "See, I told you, I am made from a sugar cookie, that's why I can only eat sugar cookies to keep me alive. I can give you as many sugar cookies as you want."
RAPMON: "Id really like to keep you around. I could save money on cookies...to buy more cookies."
JUNGKOOK: " I'd love to stay around "
RAPMON: "So um how you get in my house?"
JUNGKOOK: "Well all I know is a fairy has to do a certain spell on a sugar cookie and then for a certain amount in a day of time I turn human. At other times I'm a cookie."
RAPMON: "Well what happens if.."
*knock knock knock