Pick up dem girls

*charlie and Rapmonster meet up at Charlie's place

Rapmonster: "What do I have to do?"
Charlie: "The fun you've been missing for a long time."
Rapmonster: "You know I'll never do anything like that again because... "
Charlie: "Oh NIGGA SHUT UPPP .... THATS WHY I COULD NEVA DEAL WITCHU DAAMMN.."
*cough cough
*rapmonster keeps a straight face with 1 singular tear running down his face
*charlie throws a money stack in rapmonsters face
Charlie: "Here.. Now go make me more money."

.............

*rapmoster walks back into the house
And no one is home but Jungkook

Jungkook: "What was your old job?"
Rapmonster: "Pimpin son."
Jungkook: "Umm what's that?"
Rapmoster: " You'll find out soon... But in the mean time we need to go out."
Jungkook: "For what?"
Rapmonster: "We need to find some women to put on the market."
Jungkook: "Hey um.. But I don't really do when around girls..soo"
Rapmoster: "Ha well you gon learn today motherfucka!"
Jungkook: "But I'm don't fuck mothers, what do you mean?!"
Rapmonster: "Nigga what da hell is you talkin about.."
Jungkook: "You called me a motherfucker."
Rapmoster: "Bro.... Please use ya brain cells."
Jungkook: "Okay Baby."
*rapmonster snaps his head around
Rapmonster: "What?"
Jungkook: "What?"
.....
*jungkook and rapmonster ride downtown to pick up some girls

Jungkook: "There's a girl *points to her from in the car
Rapmonster: "Ooo a hun wit some buns... I'd love to butter them hot cross buns."
*
M hops out of cars and approaches girl
Rapmonster: "Hey girl so ya know I saw you from across the.."
*cuts him off
Girl: "No. You Ugly."
Rapmoster: " Boy bye."
*Jungkook walks over
Jungkook: "Ya know...how bout I try?"
Rapmonster: "Alright but dont getcho feelin's hurt if you get rejected and they start tryin yo life talkin bout some bullshit like you like jojo from Horton hears a who."
Jungkook: "Okay, I'll try."
* walks over to a pretty girl and begins to sings to her out of improv 
" I saw you from a distance. When I looked at you my sense went missin. I hope you see that I like you. And I hope that you'll like me back too. So give me your number. And you can meet me (at my house. Baby come over."
Girl 2: Awww that's was so beautiful. You can definitely get my number sweety.
*Jungkook walks back over to Rapmoster
Jungkook: " Oo on my first try. Ha who looks like a nut know haaaa. Actually you look more like an egg but that was never none of my business soooo HAAAA I GOT A PHONE AND YOU DOOOONT."
RAPMONSTER: "You can really shut up for you catch these hands on god bro."
Jungkook: " Ooo boy yo breath stank.. It smell like blue balls and rejection nigga HAAAAA."
Rapmonster: " Ya know what lets go find v because he didn't look to well when I told him I'd be going back to my old job."
........