Chapter 17: Me??

{A/N: I NEED TO GET THIS OUT OF MY SYSTEM BEFORE I WRITE.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THANK YIU ALL SO MUCH FOR GETTING THIS BOOK TO THE RANK 719 IN HUMOUR!! This is one time words fail to describe how my state is... Or I suck at using words to describe my happiness. So lemme put it in a way normal humans would understand:

ANDKALALHAJSOWINSJCKJSBAMKAOWUUDKCKSKWJNWKDOCKJSN. SKKWJDKJDNEN BUBBLE GRIBBLE DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHOCOBEARRSSS AND SCRIBBLESSSS AND SKITTLESSS OHEMJAYYYYYY ICANTBELIEVEITLIKEWHATEVEN AAHHHHHHHH WOWPPQIXJQKKSKQKKQODOCJSJNDMDKK. THANKUSM ILYSMM XOXO.}

🍰🍰🍩🍩🍰🍰🍩🍩🍰🍰

"If you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello." ~ Paulo Coelho

🍰🍫🍰🍫🍰🍫🍰🍫🍰🍫🍰

He was just staring at the view for the past ten minutes, as if he was thinking about something.

Finally, he spoke.

"Do you want to know how my dad died?" He asked.

"If you don't mind telling me." Ew, I sounded so... Ew.

"I didn't tell you the whole story yesterday." He said, pressing his palms to his face.

"Go on."

"I was a coward, Chad." He sighed.

"Can we start from the top?" I interrupted.

"I'll start from when he was running down the stairs with his gun pressed to my mom's head. I took my bat and started chasing after him, ignoring my mom's cries for me to run away through the window in my room. Right then, I heard the doorbell ring. That bastard pulled out another gun and shoved it at my head with his left hand. He threatened to kill my mom first and then me if I don't do as he says. He ordered me to drop the bat and open the door. Guess who it was?"

I remained silent. I have never heard so much venom in his voice before.

"Dad." He said and the tears started spelling out.

I gently rubbed his hand, in order for him to continue.

"My dad was obviously shocked. But he ducked, trying to kick him and make him lose his balance. As if one monster wasn't enough, he called out for his team mates and soon we were surrounded by five tall buff guys. They managed to pin us down to chairs in the kitchen.

They tied my parents up and kept asking me this, "Why did you steal them?" I was confused. Steal what? When I didn't reply the said they would shoot my dad in front of me. I racked my brain to remember what I stole. It wasn't easy with their countdown of ten seconds. I should have at least lied and told them that I stole a thousand dollars or something.

They shot my dad after their stupid ten second countdown." He squeezed his eyes shut.

I wasn't sure if I heard the last part right since he was constantly trying to stop his tears.

He continued after releasing the breath he was holding, "I didn't know what to do. My mom told me to run. One of those bulk heads got a call at that time. All I could hear was "I'm sorry, boss. The kid wouldn't tell me anything." He then abruptly ended the call and sprayed this gas I told you about and ran away with my mom." He finished giving in to the tears again.