02

It was beginning to get dark outside which got Everly and Raphael excited to be able to leave the house without turning into ashes. Every night, when the sun's down, they go outside and like to roam around.

They usually visit clubs like the Pandemonium or sometimes even just wander around scaring people. This time was different though.

"Evie, I'm going to go alone this time, is that alright with you?" Raphael asked.

Everly thought for a moment, before replying with, "yea sure, why are you going alone though?"

"Uh.. I just.. Need to do something," he seemed to stumble upon his words which made Everly grow suspicious.

"Oh, okay," she knew not to question him, otherwise it'd just cause a big argument between them.

After he left, Everly made her way to the kitchen to quench her thirst for blood. She's not too pleased with the thought of her drinking human blood, but she knows that's who she is now. At least she has control over it.

Since she wasn't going to be leaving the house tonight, she decided that she was going to pass time by catching up on Teen Wolf.

A few hours later, Raph came back, but he wasn't alone. He had brought a mundane with him.

"What's with the mundane? Why is he here? Who is he?" Questions were swarming in her head as she stood up from the couch and made her way over to him.

"Remember when I told you about The Mortal Cup? And how Valentine wants it and is going after Clary Fairchild for it?" Asked Raph.

"Yea? How does that have to do with you bringing home a mundane?"

"Evie," he let out a frustrated sigh before continuing, "if you would just let me explain, maybe then your question will be answered."

"This mundane here," the siblings shared a glance with the scared looking boy with black framed glasses, "is Clary's boyfrie-"

The boy awkwardly coughed while saying, "-uhm, best friend, actually."

With a roll of eyes, Raphael continued, "and I'm using him as an advantage."

"How does this do us any good? Sooner or later, his friends are going to come for us, you have to think next time Raph," Everly grew frustrated and slightly nervous. This was a bad idea.

"Because, sister, if Clary wants him back, she'll have to tell us where the Cup is," he answered her, with pride in his voice.

"She's never going to tell us where it is!" Evie threw her arms in the air in frustration.

Raphael gave her a look of confusion before saying, "what's gotten you in such a bad mood? I was only gone for just under a few hours."

Sighing, she answered him with, "Stydia still hasn't happened and I'm beginning to get pissed off with Jeff Davis."

"I-I'm.. Still here, y-you know that r-right?" The mundane then spoke up, stopping the sibling rivalry from happening.

They both looked over at him and in sync said, "shut up."

"What's your name anyway?" Everly was the first to question him.

"Uh..I'm Lewis- I mean, Simon, Lewis, two first names," he gave them a nervous filled smile before frowning at his in capability to communicate properly.

"Yea...sure... Well I'm going to go to bed now, you can take care of him yourself Raphy," Everly gave him a cheeky smile before walking away to her room.

On her way, she bumped shoulders with the one and only, Camille The Bitch. They've always hated each other with a pure passion. To Everly, Camille was just another one of those bossy girls that think they rule the world, and to Camille, well, she didn't have a reason to hate Evie, she just did.

They glared at each other before whispering, "bitch," and walking to their designated direction, opposite of each other's, thankfully.

Once Everly tucked herself in bed, she heard the screams of the poor boy that was kidnapped and being held hostage. Knowing Camille, she was probably feeding off of him. It's sad and cruel really. The girl was thinking of going out to help him but knew that it would be a bad idea so instead, she put in her headphones and started playing the Death of A Bachelor album by Panic! At The Disco.

I have so many ideas for this fanfiction you guys like oh my god. Prepare yourself for a biG surprise;)