04

Simon stood up from the couch as he said, "oh I know, Bloody Mary's for everyone," as a reply to Camille's previous comment

Camille made her way towards the phone, once again, picking it up and saying, "where. Is. Everyone," in a stern voice.

As she was on the phone, Simon was slowly backing away from her. Once Camille hung up, Simon shouted, "Clary! I'm here!" Hoping that Clary would hear him.

He then began to run but didn't get far because he ran into Raphael.

"I told you, you're hostage," he said.

This made Everly make her way towards the two.

"Yea, where did you think you were going, huh?" She said, hoping to be intimidating.

Clearly, it was enough for Simon to buy it. He gave her a confused look before whispering to her, "I thought you were going to help me escape!"

Evie laughed amusedly, "you actually believed I would help you escape? Oh Lewis, I was just giving you false hope."

The evil smirk that held her face was enough for Simon to truly believe that she lied to him. She was never going to let him out, what was he thinking?

"O-oh... Okay-" Simon was cut off by Raphael bringing a knife to his throat.

"Thank you, Raphael, I'll take care of this from here," Camille began to walk towards them, ready to "take care" of Simon.

Raphael refused though, telling Camille that she should leave since she was "too valuable." With the directions he gave her, Camille left.

"Raphael, brother, lets switch shall we? I haven't had a turn with him yet," Everly winked at the frightened boy.

"That's not needed, Evie, I'll just finish him off right now," Simon's eyes went wide in horror.

"Come on Raph, let me take care of this one. You go ahead and help Camille, I got him," she went towards the boys, replacing Raphael with herself.

She held the knife to his throat while standing behind him.

"Go on brother, I got him," Everly dug the knife deeper into Simon's skin.

She gave a reassuring nod to her brother before he took off after Camille.

"Now you listen and do exactly as I say, nothing more," Simon was struggling against her grasp, feeling the knife begin to draw blood.