Oops

This is an IMPORTANT authors note...

So basically, about a week ago (week ago...) I started watching The Walking Dead and like I'm kind of obsessed with it. Especially because of this one character who goes by the name...

Carl Grimes.

Ah yes, Carl Grimes. Such a cutie. His eyes and his hair and his voice an- sorry sorry sorry, I'm getting off topic.

So bAsically what I'm getting at is that I started this Alec Lightwood fanfiction thinking I will easily be able to write it and that it will be amAzing and all. I even had so many ideas for it too. BUT, some things just have to come to an end eventually...

Yes. Yes I did just say some things have to come to an end.

By this I mean Carl Grimes fckd me up and now I'm literally no joke considering writing a Carl Grimes Fanfiction in which I feel like I will be able to stick with that because I mean, come on, it's Carl -freaking- Grimes.

Yea yea yea... I know you're all probably pissed/annoyed/sad- or, you don't give a rat's ass because this probably sucked anyway.

So yea I don't think I'll actually delete this fanfiction yEt in case some miracle happens and I start updating it again. I feel really bad but I just can't seem to get hooked on this- like if you wanna write something, you gotta be interested in it enough to keep it going.

I thought things through and I'm just not sure that I will be able to fit everything in because of the Alec wedding and when Magnus comes in and stops it and then they kiss and bla bla bla but since Alec isn't gay in this, that obviously wouldn't happen. I also wouldn't just want to completely get rid of the wedding and just not do it at all because that just doesn't seem right to me and I originally would've had Everly come in instead of Magnus but then their relationship would be too quick and rushed.

Holy balls this is long but yea I'm vEry vEry vEeerrryyyy sorry about me giving up on this but yea I'm most likely going to write a Carl one I just won't publish it until I have a bunch of chapters already written.

Okay well that's everything so yea bye I'm sorry I'm a terrible person.