Hazel

Sorry? I was well and truly stuck okay? I literally couldn't write anything good, it was all crap.
This chapter is very short and has a cliffhanger ending. Just warming you. I can't promise you ill update soon but I will try. Sorry again.

Percy POV

Thalia is slowly opening up to Annabeth. It's obvious her last statement left her in shock though. Thalia always assumed they forgot she existed after she disappeared, it obviously strange for her to realise that she's not that easy to forget.

Annabeth really doesn't understand what it means to not have a secure place to be yourself, what it's like not to have a home that's safe and warm, what it's like to constantly be fighting for your right to be alive.

I start as someone sits down next to me. Jason laughs quietly, "Busy in your head, huh?"

"Yeah," I mutter not looking at him. I hope he didn't hear our conversation earlier.

"Thalia doesn't really hate me does she?" There goes that hope, of course he heard us. Everyone probably heard us.

"She doesn't hate you Jason, she loves you but it's hard for her and I don't think you realise that. I think you're a bit caught up in your head to notice how much she really does care about you and how much she does for you. She still thinks you're angry at her. Thalia loves all of you but you all forget she's only fourteen, we both are." I explain tiredly.

"I know but she thinks I'm bitter. And I do notice, you're always out and the conversations you have in the dark aren't always as secret as you think. You shouldn't have to be my dad and Thalia shouldn't have to be my mom but you do and it's not right!" Jason shakes his head frustration, "I was angry at her for a while but I think I understand now, she didn't have a choice. Not really. I was always to young yo understand, Thalia always bore the brunt of the attacks. From mom, from dad and I was always to caught up in being angry at her to notice she was protecting me."

"I know Jason but Thalia isn't really good with that kind of that thing. It's easier to be distant than to get hurt." We sit in slience for quite some time until Leo comes running out of the store room.

"Hazel's coughing up pink stuff!" He shouts as he runs towards us, "She can't breathe properly, Percy!"

Thalia POV

"You guys misses me?" I ask tentatively. I'm not a tentative person,  not timid or shy but it seems impossible.

"If course we did, what did you think we forgot about you?" Annabeth is crying now, sobbing really.

I stay silent and she gasps, "You didn't did you, you thought we forgot about you."

I can't look at her because I did think they forgot about me. I didn't think I mattered to them enough for them to remember me after I was gone forever or at least it was supposed to be forever bit nothing seems to be going as planned at the moment.

"Oh, Thalia. Why? Why would you think that?" Annabeth sounds heartbroken, "No one forgot you or Jason, missed you like hell. We wanted you back, we wanted to laugh with you again."

I'm about to answer when I hear Leo shout, "Hazel's coughing up pink stuff! She can't breathe properly, Percy!"