Chapter Three: I'm Talking To...Pixie Lott?

COMPLETELY inexcusable for me to take so long to update this. Had a terrible writer's block and been obsessed with other stories. So sorry. Anyway..if you read my other stories, then yiu'll know that I have no idea what's going to happen, because I don't plan things at all. This isn't my best chapter, but do't criticise it TOO badly. Comment. Vote. Fan. Spread the word. Thanks.

Lots of love,

MissHoranette x

Chapter Three: I'm Talking To...Pixie Lott?

Our room was quite pretty. There were cherries splattered on the wallpaper and a strawberry scent in the air. I think it belonged to Louis' sister, Lily. {A/N: Gaha, you'll understand if you've read Me, Cher and One Direction.}

"Gosh, it's girly, isn't it?" Niall said, irritated.

"Suits you then," I giggled, wrapping my arms around his chest in a side-hug. There was a bed in the middle of the room. I searched for another one, but there wasn't one.

"It's Lily's room." Louis had told us. "My sister." (if you read Me, Cher and One Direction, Lily is the name of his sister there. I was about ten minutes thinking of a name when I go, "I'm so stupid!" Very clever, amn't I? Sarcasm noted.) "There's only one bed. Will I get a mattress or -"

"NO!" We interrupted hastily. Then looking embarrassed, I contiuned. "I mean - er - that's okay, Louis." He smirked and went back to Hannah. We could hear laughter from his room, obviously having told the boys. Thanks, Lou, you're a pal.

"What are our plans for tonight, mister?" I asked him.

"Oh...just Pixie Lott's birthday bash in a club." He stated casually. I dropped the water I was holding. It splashed to the floor, soaking him.

"Pixie Lott? THE Pixie Lott? Oh, I'm the luckiest girl in the world." I sighed contentedly and strecthed out on the bed.

"Only Girl in The World..." Niall sang, laughing. I could hear Lou from next door continue, "I'm Gonna make you feel..." and I laughed. I loved my best friends.

# # # #

"Hello, Emily." I turned around, expecting to see Hannah but it wasn't. It was a girl with bleachy blonde hair and she waved at me.

"Pixie?" I asked incredulously. She grinned cheekily.

"Lucky duck you are! Niall is smoking!" She comlimented. I grinned. Yes, I was actually having a conversation with Pixie Lott.

"Yeah, and he's all mine!" I joked. She chuckled.

"Thanks for coming to my birthday bash. Oh look, my favourite song! Come up and sing it!"

Someone Like You by Adele came on. "Oh, no, Pixie -" I protested, but she dragged me up onto the stage. I felt my face erupt in flames as I looked at all the expectant faces staring up at me.

"Never mind, I'll find

Someone like you.

I wish nothing but the best

For you too!" I sang uncomfortably. Niall's jaw had dropped. Was I really that bad? Then cheers erupted. I blushed pink.

"You never told me you could sing, Em!" Niall exclaimed, thumping me on the back. A mousy haired woman came up to me.

"Miss Daniels? I would like to offer you a scholarship to Manchester Academy For The Musically Gifted. Here's my card. Give me a call." She smiled warmly at me.

Me..a scholarship? Really? The thing is...should I take it?

____

I'm sorry it's short. I jus had to upload. Remember the comments...and the VOTES, guys!

MissHoranette

xxxx