Chapter Ten: The Tour - Part One.

This thing is being edited so excise any weird changes it may go through while reading!!!! Love youz all! Ph by the way, I accidentally named two chapters 'Chapter Ten'. And I don't really want to cause a huge upheaval by changing them all, so sorry.

Lana

xxxoooxxx

MissHoranette

xxxxoooooxxxxx

Chapter Ten: The Tour - Part One.

|~Emily's POV~|

"Guys, we'd like to introduce a very special new addition to the tour. She is our best friend, and you will all know her by the name: Mischief!" Louis was screaming.

Oh my god, I'm so nervous! The butterflies were having, like, a party in my stomach! What if I was terrible? My hair was pulled into a complicated updo, and I wore a beautiful lilac dress with gold hemming, and white heels. The nerves in my stomach grew stronger. I was pushed onstage; we were back in Ireland for our first concert in the Up All Night Tour.

"Please welcome...Mischief!" Louis screamed. The boys disappeared into darkness for me to start the night off, with Avril Lavigne's Keep Holding On. What, was it SO hard to sing with me?!

"You're not alone, together we stand,

I'll be by your side you know I'll take your hand.

When it gets cold, and it feels like the end,

There's no place to go, you know I won't give in!

No, I won't give in!

Keep holding on!

Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through!

Just stay strong!

Cause you know I'm here for you, here for you!

There's nothing you can say,

Nothing you can do.

There's no other way when it comes to the truth!

Keep holding on!

Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through!

So far away, I wish you were here,

Before it's too late, this could all disappear.

Before the doors close, and it comes to an end,

With you by my side I will fight and depend!

Fight and depend...

Keep holding on!

Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through!

Just stay strong!

Cause you know I'm here for you, here for you.

There's nothing you can say, nothing you can do,

There's no other way when it comes to the truth!

Keep holding on!

Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through!

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe.

Nothings gonna change, gonna change destiny!

Whatevers meant to be will work out perfectly,

Yeah yeah yeah yeah!

La da da da

La da da da

La da da da da da da da da da.

Keep holding on!

Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through!

Just stay strong!

Cause you know I'm here for you, here for you.

There's nothing you can say, nothing you can do,

There's no other way when it comes to the truth!

Keep holding on!

Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through!"

I smiled when I heard the crowds cheering. I used to always sing that song before everything happened after Harry two years ago.

"Babe, you were..." Niall started, and I was shocked to see a couple of tears spill out of his eyes. What have I done?

"Louis..." I beckoned him into a room.

"Niall missed you more than anyone two years ago. That song filled the house day to night. He sang it everywhere, because you two were as close as carrots. You two used to sing it, it was your favourite song, and when you left, he actually cried for nights. That song's lyrics matched his feelings; as corny as it sounds." Lou said softly. tears pricked my eyes. that was exactly how I had felt.

"WELCOME MISCHIEF AND ONE DIRECTION!" A loud voice boomed, and the music boomed to Gotta Be You.

I changed into a one strap blue flowing dress as quickly as possible, and rushed onstage. I was placed smack in the middle of the boys.

"Cause there is noooooobody else.

It's Gotta be youuuuuuu!"

Niall sprang to mind, and I nearly went off key.

"Emily, are you okay?" Zayn hissed. I nodded, and chimed inwith my solo.

"What next?" I called to Liam.

"What Makes You Beautiful!" he yelled back.

The stylists shoved me into a short green dress. I let out my hair, and gave myself the just-got-off-the-beach look.

"WHERE'S NIALL?" hollered Liam.

"Heck if I know," I said, then heard a couple of guitar strums. What is that idiot playing at, we are in the middle of a goddamn concert!

"Keep holding on,

Cause you know we'll make it through, make it through," I heard him song softly. Tears fell from my eyes. Could anyone be sweeter? I think I was falling for him again. Or maybe I never stopped.

"Niall, I miss you," I whispered, and sat down on his lap. I stared into his beautiful sea blue eyes. When I shut my own, with his arms wrapped around me, I could still see them.

"Keep holding on," I murmured, and a small smile danced on my lips.

"Don't ever leave me again, you prick," I grinned. Then I rested my lips on his.

___

Hope you liked!

Lana

xxooxxooxxoo