Farewels and Hellos

You stand in front of a burned down house. The house your parents had given to you for graduating college, Now it's nothing but ashes. Tears gushing out of your eyes you call the only person you could think of..... You dial Edds number," hey sis how's it going?" Even though you thought you couldn't cry more than you have you do. "Sis what is wrong!" Edd yells into the phone. You gather the courage to ask him if you could come live with him. "But why? You have a big fancy house! "You sob and tell him what happened." I'm coming to get you right now! "He tells you and says that everything will be OK. You tell him you will see him soon and hang up.

Time skip (only about an hour)
Edd finally pulls up and when he See's you still crying he runs over and hugs you. "Shh it's ok I'm here for you "He whispers in your ear. You choke back a sob and say thank you. Out of nowhere you hear a guys voice yell "hurry up Edd get the baby and get in the car! "You have never met him before but even after he called you a baby you could only giggle at him. You think to yourself he is kind of cute in a way even if he has no eyes. Edd helps you up and you go to the car. Edd tells you and the guy who called you a baby to get in back. The guy whispered to himself "cool I get the chick. "What he did not know his you have great hearing and heard what he said.

Tom's POV
The girl that is next to me is astonishing. Her (h/l) (h/c) hair shimmers in the light. I can feel myself blushing so I turn away and ask Edd so who is this chick? I say pointing my thumb in her direction. "She is my baby sister" Edd replied. The girl looked at edd and said "I'm only younger by 10 minutes! "I reply I did not know you are a twin! The girl started laughing "nobody ever knows because I went to pursue my dream and Edd is doing his own thing she stated.....until now" she whispered tears forming in her eyes. Her hair is covering one of her beautiful (e/c) eyes so I asked her why is she covering one of them. She replied "to cover my eye patch." Oh I said I did not see the strap.... "It's ok she added". After she said that we pulled into the driveway.