WEDDING!!(Yes dis is a chap ma pal)Check out @SupSuperWolf

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........GO CHECK OUT SupSuperWolf! Also here is a chapter celebrating this story getting over 2 k reads!

Your pov

Today's the day. The day we become one when me and Tom finally get married. I was trying my hardest not to move while kara did my makeup. Thank God I didn't move! Kara finished in the Nick of time and now the wedding was starting. After everyone else had gone down the isle it was my turn, the wedding chime here comes the bride started and I walked down the isle. Me and Tom locked eyes(kinda lol) when I made it up my dad gave me away reluctantly. I didn't even listen to the preacher till he said (y/n) (I almost put my name! Lol) (L/n) do you take Tom to be your lawfully wedded husband through sickness and health? I nodded my head and said I Do! Then the preacher moved on to ask Tom the same question. Do you Tom take (y/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife through sickness and health? Tom said yes and waited to hear the words he has wanted to hear for a long time."you may now kiss the bride!"

Hey! So I know that this was bad but my brain hates me! And sadly this was the last chapter but there will be an extra chap today that is three years in the future telling you what has happened! Bye and thank you for reading!