A double proposal(Dedicated to IdizzyScribblez) plz check her out?!

Your Pov
( you and Tom have been together two years ,you met Tom's sister,You and Tom moved out of The old house and share one,Tord moved back in with Edd and mat, and Tord has been dating Tom's sister Kara for about a year in a half now)

(Kinda a recap)
Me and Tom went on a double dates with Tord and Kara a lot. Me and Kara have become best friends and Tord and Tom seem really happy about that. Edd has a girlfriend but won't let me meet her yet because he thinks Tom would" scare" her.

(Not a recap actual time now)

Your POV

Tom told me that Tord wanted to go on ANOTHER double date tonight and I asked whyyyyyy it's the 4th time this week! Tom just shrugged and whispered I think Tord is going to propose to kara. My eyes grew wide "OMG THEN YA I WILL GO KARA IS MY BEST FRIEND!!!" Tom laughed and said tonight dress nice we are going somewhere special with them. I nodded and ran to our room to find something to wear.

(Time skip to da date)

I was shocked when I saw the restaurant we went to. I thought the waiting list must be maybe about a year. Tom how did you was all I could get out of my mouth because Tord and Kara arrived and they walked in without us so me and Tom had to catch up to them. When we caught up to them the waighter was leading us to our table.

(Another skip but dis is da proposal!💖💖💖😭😭💖💖💖)

While we were eating Tom and Tord kept looking back and forth between each other and me and Kara. I was getting suspicious so I said "Me and Kara have to go to he bathroom!" Kara looked at me weirdly while I dragged her to the bathroom. What was that!? Kara yelled at me. I....ummmmmmmmmm was wanting the guys to talk by themselves for a moment? I lied.. And why? Kara asked me getting impatient. They got in an argument earlier and I wanted them to apologize to each other?another lie..ok but we should go back my food might get cold! Ok let's go I replied while walking out of the bathroom. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo what was that about? Tord asked looking at us.
Like I said we had to go to the bathroom..... Oh ok Tord said. Tom and him exchanged glances and they both got down on one knee. Me and Kara where both crying our eyes out. Tord whent first Kara the first time I saw you I knew we were meant to be and when I had the courage to finally ask you out I thought you would say no and think of me as a creep but you said yes and I want to make the past year and a half something more. Kara was smiling so wide I thought her face was going to stay that way forever. Tord continued Kara would you make me one of the happiest men alive and marry me? Kara managed to say the word yes and then it was Tom's turn. (Y/n) When we first met you did not get a very good first impression but even though I was and still can be an ass I'm glad your brother was dumb enough to stick us in the same room. Now was my turn to cry and look like a really sad clown with my makeup smearing down my face. Tom continued as well with"(y/n) I love you more than smergof and I want the rest of my life to be spent with you..(Y/N) please make me the happiest man alive and marry me? With tears and running makeup going down my face I said the word yes then at the same time Tord and Tom put me and Kara's rings on our hands. We heard clapping all around us..I had forgotten that we were in a fancy restaurant filled with people. I did not care today was the best day of my life and I would never change that.

********************************************************Reader senpia!
Your engaged!! I'm going to cry!!😭😭😭💖💖💖💖
Can you give me ideas for the wedding?
Thank you and sorry if it's kinda bad!

From Author chan