Games

"Leo look! I found our old toy cars Donnie made for us! You wanna go into the sewers and play with them? Just for old times sake." Mikey came into Leo's room, arms full of old toys.
Leo looked up from his meditative trance. "Like I've told you before Mikey, playing with toys is for little kids. We're grown up now and we have things to do." Leo turned to him.
"Oh." Mikey pulled the small blue painted wooden race car out of his arms. "Okay."
Walking down the hall sadly, he stopped outside the dojo. He heard Raph and Donnie training from inside.
He stuck his head in. "You guys wanna play with our old cars?" He asked.
Raph looked up. "Did I ever?" He asked rhetorically.
"Not right now Mikey. Maybe later," Donnie said, grunting.
Mikey sighed. 'Guess I have to play on my own.' He suddenly got an idea and ran into Donnie's lab.

Leo walked in from his room. It was eerily quiet in the lair, and that worried him. He looked off into the dojo and saw Raph coming in, obviously with the same concern he has. Donnie ran in from his lab. "Have either of you seen my camcorder?"
Leo shook his head. "It's probably with Mikey," Raph commented. "Where did the little shell brain go?"
They heard shouting from down in the sewers. Grabbing their weapons they ran through the sewer water, afraid their brother was in distress.
What they found was much different than what they were expecting. In a wide chamber Mikey had painted a race track on the floor. Some of his action figures were lined up in 'stands'. Mikey, using Donnie's camcorder to record the scene, was pulling two cars along with pieces of transparent wire. One was red and one was blue.
"And Raphael pulls into the lead with Leonardo close behind him! Leonardo manages to catch up once again and takes off! Raphael revs his engine and shoots off after him! They're neck in neck and approaching the finish line... Oh boy it might yet be a photo finish- maybe even a tie! Oh wait... It looks like Leonardo might have one more trick up his sleeve!" Mikey quickly adjusts his hand so Raph's car falls behind. "Leo pulls ahead by almost ten... Twenty feet! They're coming in... And Leonardo is the winner!" Mikey started jumping in a circle as Leo's car came to a rest on the race track. "The crowd is going nuts!" Mikey suddenly stops as he sees his brothers.
Looking down sheepishly he quickly starts picking up the toys.
Raph slides down into the pit and Mikey visibly braces himself for Raph to yell at him. All he did was pick his and Leo's car out of Mikey's arms. Mikey looked up at him and Raph held out the blue car, smiling softly. "I wanna rematch."