I Swear

Mikey was thrown into Donnie against a wall. Donnie moaned, pushing his younger brother off him roughly.
Lights flipped on around the small metal room. An observation deck could be seen through a glass window. Karai, Leo and Raph in front of a control panel. They looked nonchalant as Karai pushed a lever and Foot Bots streamed in.
It was easy at first, but as the bots began to learn their moves, it got harder.
Donnie was the first to go down. He managed to use his bo-staff to block a sword but the bot swung another sword around. Donnie's head flew to the side and hit Mikey's foot.
He looked down and his eyes widened as his blood ran cold, a permanent stricken look on Donnie's face.
Seeing a moment of weakness, the Foot bot in front of Mikey stabbed it's sword through Mikey's heart. Mikey's mouth foamed with blood and he fell as the sword was taken from his plastron.
Mikey slowly rolled to the side, searching for help from the observation deck. Leo was just shaking his head disappointedly as his vision went black.

Mikey jerked awake, sitting up abruptly. His leg ached and he rubbed it, hand brushing up against a set of bandages. His eyes were quickly taking on tears and they rolled down his cheek silently.
Letting out a soft sob, he slowly picked his head up. Despite the look on Leo's face when he was in a dream – no, nightmare – he called out for his older brother helplessly. "Leo...?"
He let out another sob. "Leo..." He called again a little louder than before.
The door swung open and Leo looked in to see his youngest brother sitting on his bed, holding his injured leg and crying.
The blue clad turtle quickly made his way to his baby brother, sitting beside him. Mikey looked up and his baby blue eyes just yelled 'nightmare'.
Leo sighed sadly, wrapping his arms around Mikey's shaking shoulders.
"It was terrible Leo," Mikey whispered, leaning into his brother. "You and Raph and Karai had put me and Donnie into a room and killed us with Foot bots and Donnie's head was cut off and you did nothing to help..." Mikey began to sob harder.
'It was because of the A Team – B Team competition we had last night' Leo thought. 'I can't imagine...'
Leo rubbed Mikey's shaking arm. "Raph and I would never do that. I swear on my shell."
Mikey nodded slowly. "And Donnie's okay?"
"Yeah."
"I want to see him."
"Okay." Leo wrapped his arm around his brother's shoulders and helped Mikey stand up. They slowly made their way out to where Raph was asleep on the couch. Leo poked him with his toe and Raph looked up growling before he saw Mikey. Leo motioned to Donnie's lab door with his head and Raph got up and pulled open the door.
Donnie was working feverishly on a retro mutagen and none of his brothers wanted to disturb him so they just in the doorway.
"See Mikey? Donnie is okay." Leo looked at Mikey who was watching his brother work.
After a few moments, Mikey wrapped his arms around Leo in a tight, abrupt hug. Leo was taken aback at first before returning the hug. Raph was leaning against the wall, trying to hide his worried gaze.
"You swear you never ever do that to us?" Mikey whispered.
The fact Mikey was afraid of that happening made Leo's heart break.
"I swear."