chapter eleven.

hey, i am so sorry i havent posted in MONTHS? been so busy- germany, switzerland and spain :/ great holidays but not much time to write :) so here it is chapter eleven - hope you like,,, its quite short but people were getting annoyed so i thought i'd upload what i have :') love you all!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 

also this is dedicated to one of my best friends jess - wattpad name dillydadolphin - she is the one that kept telling me write :') love you jess!

so here goes: 

BELLA’S POV.

“Bella, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean for you to see that, actually I- ” Dylan wimpered. I looked at him and then with a sudden jolt I pushed him away, he looked shocked and he pulled me back into the locker.

“Get off me Dylan, you hurt me. I’ve never trusted ANYONE. And I was beginning to trust you and then you just abused my trust, I mean how could you? In the mall? Where you knew that I would be around getting a dress for the dance. You can get stuffed. I hate you so damn much.” I pushed him away and walked off, I didn’t cry if that was one thing I would do it was to keep my dignity.

The day went well I had English, Social and Sport and Toby called me at break to see how things were getting on, I didn’t tell him about this morning, I only told Kirsty who every time she saw Dylan was giving him death glares.

As we entered the cafeteria we noticed how packed it was, I looked at Kirsty who was confused, it wasn’t usually this full but today everyone was crowded round the table in the far corner, I heard some mumbling but as I went over to join Mollie, I heard it.

“Bella, the girl of my dreams, you never change for anyone and then I went and did something wrong, Bella, the things that you say you can change it anyway because I love you too much.” From the far corner I heard someone singing this, everyone turned round and faced me and out of the blue Dylan pops up.

“Hang on? You seriously expect me to go with this? I bet you do this to every girl that steps anywhere near you? Oh and also, no I am not going to the dance with you.” I stormed off. The disrespect of him.

I ran home, usually I wouldn’t have gone but I had a free period last and so they wouldn’t have had a go if I bunked off. As I got home I went and laid in bed. I grabbed my laptop and went and logged on in Skype. Ah. Gina was online, she was my best friend from my old school and i hadn’t spoken to her in ages!

After half an hour I had told her everything, she was just shocked that someone was interested in me. Which to be honest was kind of bitchy? I slammed the computer down and fell asleep.

TOBY’S POV.

“Bella, bella. Wake up!!” i shaked her awake it was Saturday, the Saturday of the dance. I didn’t know if she wanted to go but the best idea was just to wake her up and see!

“I’m up. Leave me alone to get changed!!” and she pushed the door shut on me and shuffled off to change.

As I walked back downstairs I got on the phone to Kirsty, she would be the one to put everything into place today!

“Hey Kirsty, It’s me, Toby! Yeah, can you come over to ours in about 10 minutes?”

“Yeah sure why?” Kirsty’s cheery tone bellowed.

“Wait and see…” And I shut the phone on her!

Ten minutes later and the doorbell rang, Bella went to answer it but as she slipped her shoes on to have a “private” word outside I just slid a plain white evelope into her hand and shoved her out the door.