5. can't help falling in love

Taylor stepped out of the dressing room into an empty hallway. She was wearing a dark blue dress that was simple as could be, but still gorgeous. She turned to her husband and chewed on her bottom lip, "What about this one?"

Tom was sitting on the white chair, where he had been for at least an hour and a half. He was more than ready to get out of there. He loosely ran his fingers through his own hair and eyed her up and down, a smile creeping on his face. "Think that might be the one, my girl. You look stunning."

"You've said that about every single thing I've tried on." She slumped down a bit and looked at him. She had been in search of a dress for her friend's birthday, but it was proving to be impossible because she wasn't ready to tell the world about her pregnancy yet and needed something to hide the small bump that had been forming for four months now. Everything was either too tight or just didn't fit her enough.

"That's because you look gorgeous in every single thing." He winked and leaned forward, resting his hands together on his legs. She just sighed and pulled her hair up into a loose bun. "Don't get upset, love." He whispered, picking up on her change of attitude.

She just simply shook and her head and started to walk back into the dressing room, "I'm not upset. I'm just frustrated. I want the dress to look perfect." Once the door was shut and locked again, he frowned a bit.

"I think that one does look perfect. You look amazing in it and it's the style you were looking for."

Normally he hated shopping with her, but he didn't mind this time since she needed some confidence boost. When Taylor was pregnant with Camri, she had a lot of insecurities about how fast and dramatically her body was changing and the same feelings were coming back now that she was pregnant with another baby girl. Not long after stepping back in, Taylor stepped out with her clothes back on and the dress she had previously tried on hanging again. Tom stood up and walked over to kiss her head. She frowned a bit, "I think I'll get this one, but if we find something better before the party then we'll just take it back." He nodded and took her hand, quickly leading her to the register before she found something else she liked.

As they walked out after paying, she stayed close to him. There were a few guys with camera's surrounding them, but not that many this time. They had managed to do a pretty good job on hiding, apparently. Taylor bit her lip and rested her head on his shoulder as they walked quickly to the car. When they got there he opened her door and let her in before going to his side and getting in as well.

She was pretty silent the whole way home, the shopping trip really crushing her spirits. As they pulled into their driveway, she looked over at him. "I think we should just start telling people. It's getting hard to only talk to our parents about it and to hide it."

Tom looked at her and raised his eyebrows after turning the car off, "Really? You want to? I'm all for that..."

Taylor simply nodded and grabbed the shopping bag, then slipped out of the car and started to make her way towards the door. Once the two were inside and the new dress was hung neatly in the closet, Taylor laid across the bed on her back and sighed, throwing her arms over her forehead. Tom smiled and hovered over her easily, kissing her nose gently. "Cheer up, baby girl. I don't like it when you're all sad." He said simply. She moved her arms and looked up at him.

"I don't like all of these changes, they bother me. I'm not good with it." Taylor said.

He kissed her nose again and pulled away, running one of his hands through her hair. "I think they make you look even more beautiful. It amazes me how much more beautiful you get everyday. And with a baby on the way..damn. I love that bump." He said, now using his hand to run over the small baby bump. She smiled softly at the feeling, but it grew as he moved down and lifted her shirt up. He pressed many small kisses to her stomach then looked back up at her and smiled wide. Taylor looked into his eyes and smiled more as he came up to her level again. She pulled him down for a gentle kiss. 

"She loved those." She said quietly, holding his cheeks and looking at him lovingly.

Tom continued to smile at her, "Good. That was my goal." He captured her lips again, one of his hands rubbing up and down her side as they kissed passionately.  She held him close and he pulled away from the kiss, causing her to frown a bit. "Just want to admire you." He whispered. 

This caused her to practically melt into the bed, she wasn't sure how she got so lucky with a man as amazing as him. His eyes studied every feature of her face as his hand ran down her cheek. Taylor pressed against the gentle touch, she seemed to be smiling uncontrollably. She watched as her husband's eyes trailed down her body and so did his hands. He truly was admiring everything about her. His hands brushed her shoulders, her sides, her legs, then he stood up. "You are honestly the most beautiful woman in the entire world. How are you so amazing?"

Taylor's cheeks heated up and turned red as he did that, which was even more evident since she wasn't wearing any makeup. Her eyes filled with lust as he pressed a few gentle kisses to her shoulder, neck, and then her lips. It was times like these that she appreciated the most. When she felt the luckiest and most beautiful. He was so delicate with his touches, so careful and loving. 

She bit her lip after he pulled away again, then leaned up to kiss him once more. This time it was deeper and filled with love and energy. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down against her. 

The white shirt she had been wearing was still pulled up a bit and chills covered her skin as she felt the soft fabric of his shirt hit her stomach. Taylor loved being so close to him.

After a long kiss, he eventually pulled away and left a gentle trail of pecks down her jaw to her neck. He sucked gently, leaving a light mark that would be easy to cover up if needed. She hummed softly at the feeling, her hands now running up the back of his shirt. He stood up a bit to remove his shirt and she almost instantly started to chew on her lip at the gorgeous sight in front of her. He still had the most amazing body.

A few minutes passed and the young couple laid naked on the bed, bodies as close as possible as they enjoyed each other. Small whimpers and moans filled the room, echoing off the walls and when the deed was done, Taylor curled up against his side and kissed his shoulder many times. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you most." He replied and kissed her lips gently.

----

[A/N: I'm really not a fan of this chapter, but I wanted to get it out because I haven't posted in almost two weeks.]