Chapter 1

[A/N: Young stiles and Dean.] 

       Stiles Stilinski, most people when they hear that name think of the best friend of Scott McCall, ADHD spaz. No, when Stiles thinks of that name he thinks of the lie hes been living, for 13 years hes been called Stiles Stilinski, in reality his name is Stiles Winchester, he was adopted at the age of 5 years old, his real father, Dean Winchester came and visited him almost every week and trained him everything he knows about hunting. 

    He is now 18 years old and has been hiding his life from his best friend Scott, its gotten harder over the years since Scott was bitten by a werewolf and supernatural shit has been happening all around him. 

    "Stiles come on man we're gonna be late." Stiles groaned rolling over on his bed until he was jerked awake as he fell off the side, landing on the floor, he groaned in pain and tiredness before be got up glaring at Scott. "I didnt do it." Scott defended holding his hands up, stiles chucked his pillow at him but he caught easily causing him to roll his eyes. "Let me get dressed." Stiles stated trudging over to his closet pulling out an outfit for today. 

     As he was done getting dressed he heard his phone ringing so he walked out over to his side table, looking at the i.d he seen that it was his dad, his real dad Dean. "Hello?" He answered, he heard his dad on the other line. "LIsten to me, i dont want you going to school today, im coming out there for a week or two and Sammys coming with me, we're gonna train today." Stiles furrowed his eye brows. "Okay, well what am i suppose to tell Scott?" Stiles asked, he heard his dad sigh. "Tell him family issues." Rolling his eyes Stiles said a short bye before hanging up. 

     Turning around he called out. "Scotty!" After a minute his bedroom door open and Scott walked in. "Hey, you head to school im not gonna make it today." Stiles stated awkwardly, Scott groaned. "But bro, today is Lacrosse practice." Scott reminded him, Stiles groaned but knew better. "Sorry bro, im not gonna make it, family trouble." He lied smoothly, Scott looked at him wearily before nodding slowly and walked out of his room and house heading to school on his dirt bike. 

     Stiles groaned loudly and fell back on his bed when a voice downstairs was heard. "Stiles!" Rolling his eyes he got up basically stomping to the top of the stairs, looking down at the bottom he seen his dad. "Yes father?" He asked sarcastically, Dean rolled his eyes. "Stop acting like a kid, get your ass down here so we can practice." Turning around Stiles mimicked Dean as he walked into his room. "Knock it off Stiles." Sighing stiles went into the back of his closet and slid the back wall open showing all of his hunting gear. 

      Grabbing some knives and guns he walked downstairs seeing his dad and uncle sitting in the living room. "Does my 'dad' know that im missing school?" Stiles asked with a raised eyebrow, Dean rolled his eyes standing up along with Sam. "Yes, we stopped there on the way here." Sam stated. 

   "Then lets get going." Stiles stated trying to get this done and over with. "Im already missing Lacrosse practice." He stated glumly, Sam walked up next to him putting an arm around his shoulders and chuckled. "Sorry kid, i think your life is more important." Stiles chuckled hugging his uncle. 

      "Where are we practicing today?" Stiles asked sitting in the back of his dads '67 chevy impala. 
"Woods." Was all he got as an answer. 

-10 minutes later- 

     Soon they arrived to the edge of the woods and got out of the car. "So what are you- Woah!" Stiles' arm was suddenly grabbed and pinned behind his back on the verge of pain. "What the hell Sammy!?" Stiles yelled using his leg to kick behind him, pulling sams legs from under him causing him to fall to the ground. "Gotta get you faster, next time you're actually in trouble you cant stop and ask them how their days going." Dean stated roughly, Stiles rolled his eyes. "Come on dad-" Dean gave him his famous glare but that only made Stiles glare back with equal flare making Dean smirk. "Thats my boy." Stiles smirked chuckling before helping a groaning Sam up. 

    "Remember, watch all around you." Sam stated, Stiles rolled his eyes once again. "I only have two eyes." He pointed out sarcastically making sam and dean roll their eyes. "Use all of your senses." Dean ordered, Stiles took a deep breath closing his eyes for a split second when he was grabbed, he hurried elbowing them in the stomach before turning around kicking their feet out from under them causing them to land on their back, looking down he seen it was Dean. "Sorry Dad." He chuckled, he heard footsteps coming up behind him causing him to turn around punching the side of Sams knee causing him to fall to his knees.

      Sam groaned as Stiles used his right leg to do a low kick to the back of Sams thighs making him fall on his stomach, smirking Stiles stood up dusting off. "I think you're done training." Dean smirked standing up before helping his younger brother up who was smiling. "Really?!" Stiles asked excitedly, they looked at each other before back at the smiling teenage boy and nodded, Stiles cheered jumping over to them hugging Sam tightly causing him to groan. Next he moved onto his Dad who was smiling proudly. "Im proud of you kid." He whispered in his ear, Stiles smiled. "Couldnt have done it without you dad." He mumbled into deans shoulder. 

    "What time is it?" Stiles asked pulling back, Sam pulled out his phone before answering. "Only 12:18pm, why?" Sam asked curiously, Stiles just smiled innocently. "Do you mind if i go into school?" He rushed out. "What?" Dean asked "Can i go to school?" He begged pouting. "We can stop at the house and drop off the gear-" he was cut off by Dean. "No." He stated, stiles frowned with a sigh. "We'll drop you off first then uncle Sammy and I can take your things home." Stiles grinned widely before hugging his dad tightly. "Thank you!" 

      Chuckling he hugged Sam before clearing his throat. "Well, lets go." With that stiles turned around walking out of the woods and to the impala, he stood there for a moment until his dad and uncle got to the car and got in. "To school!" Stiles shouted making his dad and uncle jump, he laughed as they glared at him before starting the car driving toward the school. 

-School- 

      Dean pulled up along the side walk, before stiles could get out Dean and Sam turned around toward him. "Call me if anything happens, we'll be at your house." Stiles chuckled nodding as he opened the door, closing the door he walked up to the passenger side, leaning into the window. "What ever you do, dont cause a mess." He joked, they mocked him before speeding off making him laugh. 

     Turning around he seen some people looking at him and everyone else minding their own business. 

  He began walking randomly around the outside of the school until he heard his name. 
"Stiles!" Furrowing his eyebrows he looked around not seeing anyone looking for him so he just shrugged and continued walking. "Stiles!" He heard it again, looking around he noticed it was above him causing him to look up seeing a smiling Lydia on top of the bleachers along with Scott, Allison, Liam, and Malia. 

     Jogging onto the field and up the bleachers until he was at the top with his friends. "Whats up?" He asked with a smile. "Who dropped you off?" Scott asked confused yet curious, Stiles looked at Scott as he answered. "No one." Furrowing his eyebrows Scott shrugged it off but was still curious. "So what have you been doing all day?" Malia asked raising an eyebrow, he chuckled shaking his head. "You dont even wanna know." Stiles sighed.