Chapter 5

Grabbing Max's hand Stiles rushed out of the house and got into his jeep starting it up. "Who was that?" Max asked with fear in his voice. "I dont know Max." Stiles muttered with furrowed eyebrows speeding to Scotts. 

     Once they got to Scotts house, Stiles parked the jeep turning the engine off getting out of the car with Max. Rushing up to the door he knocked until Melissa answered. "Stiles?" She questioned confused, he licked his lips running his hand through his hair. "Scott here?" She slowly shook her head making him take a deep breath. "Where is he?" He asked, Melissa slowly looked down at Max and back at Stiles with a raised eyebrow. "Um, want to tell me why you have a kid?" She asked crossing her arms, internally growling in annoyance he went to go answer but Max beat him to it. "Hes my brother." Melissas eyes widened. 

     "Ill explain later, wheres scott?" Stiles stated, Melissa answered telling him that Scott was at Dereks, hurrying he turned around speeding to his jeep and driving to Dereks. 

      Soon enough him and Max were standing on Dereks front porch, after basically banging on the door the door opened revealing an annoyed looking Derek. "What?" He growled, Stiles felt his hand be squeezed making him look down seeing Max looking up at Derek in fear. "Who is that?" He asked confused, Stiles ignored him and shoved passed him walking into the house dragging Max behind him. "Wheres Scott? I need to talk to him." Derek didnt say anything and pointed behind him, turning around Stiles seen Scott sitting with Lydia, Liam, and Kira. 

     "I need to talk to all of you actually." Stiles stated walking into the room getting their attention, Derek walked out from behind Stiles and went over to the others. Soon their eyes went down to Max who was behind Stiles in fear. "Oh god..." Scott whispered, Stiles looked at him wearily. "Are you a dad?" He asked in disappointment, everyones eyes snapped to stiles. "Wha- No." Stiles shook his head. 

    "This is my little brother Max, Max these are a few of my close friends can you say hi?" Stiles asked, Max slowly came out from behind Stiles and slowly waved at everyone. "Wait- I dont remember John having anymore kids..." Scott trailed off, Stiles gulped feeling his heart speed up gaining Liam, Derek, and Scotts attention. "What are you hiding Stiles?" Derek asked roughly causing Stiles to flinch a little. 

     Taking a deep breath he licked his lip before finally telling the truth. 
"Okay, my name is actually Stiles Winchester-" He was cut off by Scott. "Wait so that means..." He trailed off. "Yes Scott, I'm adopted, my real dad Dean Winchester was still always around, him and my uncle Sam are back at the house dealing with something but i was adopted at 5 years old and my dad and uncle came to the house over the years training me. My uncle and dad are professional hunters-" This time he was interrupted by Derek. "Hunters?!" He roared causing Max to whimper, Stiles glared harshly at Derek making the others flinch, even Derek. "Listen to me and listen good Derek, I can easily kill you and i've had many chances but i chose to leave it and keep my life hidden but now that its out i wont hesitate to do anything if you do anything to my family." Stiles growled shocking the others. 

     "Now, as i was saying my mom and dad split up when i was six years old and she was pregnant with Max here." Stiles paused ruffling Max's hair before continuing. "But she called yesterday explaining everything and now shes back." Looking up at his friends who were looking at him dumbfounded, Stiles reached into his pocket when he felt his phone vibrating. 

    Pulling his phone out he seen his dad was calling. "Hey dad." He sighed looking at the others. 
"Okay, i need to explain something real quick, that man that was here was a demon, actually hes the king of hell and his names Crowley and now that he knows about you means it takes a short amount of time for angels and other demons to find out about you." Dean trailed off, Stiles surprisingly looked calm, he knew that the werewolves could hear the conversation but he didnt really care anymore. "So what are you saying?" He asked slowly, he heard his dad talking to who he was guessing was his mom and uncle before answering. "I think you need to come with us when we leave Stiles." It was quiet for a moment, Stiles opened his mouth to answer but was suddenly grabbed causing him to drop his phone, gasping he sees his friends looking behind him in shock. 

      "Hello little Winchester." He heard a Scottish accent towards Max making him angry. "Leave him alone." Stiles growled toward Crowley who chuckled keeping a grip on him. "Take me, just leave him alone he doesnt know about what you are." Suddenly he was in a gloomy looking room that was lit with candles and had a thrown. "Where am i?" Stiles asked watching Crowley walk around from behind him before he was in front of him with a smile. "Welcome to Hell."