Chapter 6

Back at Dereks they were sitting there in shock while the young kid, Max was freaking out, Scott snapped out of it and jumped up grabbing Stiles phone putting it up to his ear. "Hello?" He hesitated, the voice on the other line stopped talking. "Scott?" Scott furrowed his eyebrows. "Right, you probably dont know me but im Dean, Stiles' dad."  "Um... yeah about Stiles..." He trailed off, Dean immediately went into protective mode. "Where is he?" He growled causing Scott to flinch a little. "I dont know, some dude popped up, literally, and grabbed him, i think he was Scottish." Scott explained. "And theres another kid, Max i think, hes freaking out right now." "God dammit!" Yanking the phone away from his ear as he heard Dean yelling he looked at the others. 

    "Bring Max back to Stiles' house." Dean ordered before hanging up.
Scott turned to the others and Max. "Well, you heard the man." He stated, Liam and Derek groaned standing up along with a confused Lydia who was the only one who calmed Max down enough to get him out of the house. 

     In hell where Stiles was currently chained to a chair that was in front of the throne. 
"Why do you want me?" Stiles asked looking at Crowley confused who looked like he was observing him. "Because you're important to those two idiots." Stiles yanked against the chains and growled. "Ahh, you have your fathers temper, thats not going to get you far." Crowley chuckled. 

      "How about once i get out of here i gut you and choke you with your own intestines." Stiles growled evilly, Crowley smirked. "Let him go Crowley." Stiles struggled to turn his head to see who is was but from Crowleys face he didnt like them, he heard footsteps coming up until they stopped behind him and he felt the chains disappear, he stood up rubbing his wrists, turning around he seen a man in a tan trench coat. "My name is Castiel, im a friend of your fathers." Stiles sighed in relief. 
"We need to hurry." Stiles was about to follow him but stopped in his tracks. "What are you?" he demanded, the man sighed. "im an angel of the lord." Stiles looked at him strangely about to tell him hes lying when there was a hand on his shoulder and he was suddenly in his living room. 

     Stiles stood until he regained his balance and looked around seeing no one. "Where is everyone?" Stiles asked Castiel, he held a finger up telling him to wait. Soon enough his friends came through the door and he watched as his dad, mom, and uncle sam came from upstairs, his mom grabbed max and hugged him. "Um.. Hi." Stiles stated causing all heads to snap towards him, before he knew it he was tackled to the ground by his uncle and dad. "Are you okay? What did he do?" Dean demanded. 

     Groaning stiles shoved them off him and stood up brushing himself off only to be almost tackled again by his mom and Max. "Im so glad you're okay." His mom whispered in his ear, he closed his eyes leaning into the comforting touch until a throat was cleared causing them to pull apart. "What the hell is going on." Derek demanded, stiles rolled his eyes. "Dont be such a sourwolf." Stiles chuckled as derek glared at him. "As you know im adopted, well this is my dad and uncle." Stiles paused pointing to Dean and Sam. "This is my mom." He pointed to Eliza, Liam, Scott, and Derek turned looking at Eliza who waved. "Bro, your moms hot." Liam spluttered out, Stiles and dean looked at him and gave him the Winchester glare. "I mean hi." He chuckled nervously.