Chapter 4

The next morning Dean and Sam were sleeping in the living room on separate couches when they were woken up by the sound of knocking. Groaning Dean sat up looking at the time reading that it was '6:44 A.M.' sighing he stood up grumbling to Sam that hes got the door. Reaching his hand out he gripped the door knob, twisting it before pulling the door open as he yawned. "Hello Dean." He heard a soft familiar voice, he opened his eyes and seen Eliza, Stiles' mom. 

    "Eliza." He whispered, looking down he seen a tired looking kid. "That must be..." He trailed off slowly looking back to Eliza who nodded with a weak smile. "Come on in." he stated moving to the side allowing her and the young boy to walk inside. "Eliza." Sam greeted kindly with a small smile and a nod, she gave him a smile back before crouching down to her son so that they are eye level. "Max, i want you to meet your dad." She paused pointing at Dean, Max looked at Dean for a second before hugging him tightly. "Thats your uncle Sam." She introduced him, he looked at Sam from Deans side and waved shyly causing Sam to chuckle and wave back. 

       They talked for about 20 minutes, not hearing Stiles come down the stairs. 
"Um, whats going on?" Dean heard Stiles' voice, they all turned to him and Stiles' eyes ran over everyone until they stopped on Eliza. "Mom." He whispered, Eliza felt tears well up in her eyes as she put a hand over her mouth to stop the cries from leaving her throat as she stood up, slowly walking around the couch until she was standing in front of her eldest son. "You've gotten so tall." She laughed letting out a small cry, Stiles blinked the tears away and pulled her into a hug. 

     "I've missed you bubby." She whispered into his shoulder, he sniffled pulling back wiping his tears. "I've missed you too ma." Stiles replied, looking behind his mom he seen Max and smiled lightly. "And you must be Max." Stiles chuckled as he walked over to him picking him up into a hug. 

    Max giggled hugging his older brother before he was put down. 
"I dont want you going to school today." Eliza stated cautiously as all eyes turned to her. "I want you to spend the day with Max and I." She mumbled, Stiles looked at his dad who nodded slowly, he smiled happy. "How about we all go to sleep and you guys can have some bonding time later?" Dean offered with raised eyebrows, they all laughed lightly and nodded. 

    "Can i sleep in your room Stiles?" Max shyly asked Stiles, he smiled holding his hand out allowing Max to grab it as he led him upstairs. "Woah." Max gasped looking around his room making Stiles shake his head as he let out a chuckle watching as Max jumped on his bed. "Why dont we get some sleep buddy." Stiles offered getting in the bed covering him and his brother up, Max cuddled up against Stiles' side laying his head on his chest as they slowly drifted back to sleep but not before stiles sent Scott a text saying he wasnt feeling too good and he wasn't coming in today.

-few hours later- 

       Eliza was standing outside of Stiles' door, bringing her hand up she softly knocked only to get no response. Slowly and quietly she opened the door and peeked inside, smiling she seen her sons cuddling together. "Makes you not want to wake them doesnt it?" Gasping she put her hand to her chest turning around seeing Dean looking at her with a small smile on his face, calming down she smiled back before turning and looking back at the boys. She heard as Dean walked closer until he was beside her. "El.." he sighed trailing off, she shook her head stopping him from going on further. "Dont Dean, you had every right to be upset with me, you didnt know about Max and you were being a good father for stiles." She turned her head looking at him seeing that he was already looking at her. "You've always been so understanding." He smiled sadly, she smiled back until they were interrupted by a tired voice. 

     "Could you guys talk any louder." Chuckling they looked and seen Stiles rubbing his eyes, Stiles looked down at his brother and smiled. "Sorry kiddo." Dean chuckled, carefully Stiles got out bed making sure not to wake Max up. Stretching Stiles walked over to his closet picking out todays clothes before walking to the bathroom leaving his mom and dad to wake Max up. 

-Time skip- 

      Once Stiles was done getting ready for the day he walked back to his room seeing Max awake and his mom and dad no where to be seen. "Hey Max." Stiles smiled, Max looked up and smiled. "Where'd mom go?" Stiles asked, Max answered telling him she went downstairs with their dad. 

     Stiles held his hand out motioning for Max to grab it, they walked downstairs together and entered the living room where their mom was ready. "You guys ready?" Stiles and max nodded in unison, Eliza smiled watching as they put their shoes on. "I want you all inside by 2." Dean ordered, Stiles and Eliza rolled their eyes while Max pouted. 

     "Lets go." Eliza smiled at her boys, they soon walked out of the house and it was a pretty nice day for the morning so they decided to walk. "Where we going?" Stiles asked looking over at his mom, she was on the other side of Max holding his other hand. "I was thinking some ice cream and then we can take Max to the park." She stated looking over at Stiles who nodded. 

   "Sounds nice." He smiled, she smiled back before turning ahead of her. 

          Back at the house Dean and Sam were getting ingredients for a summoning. After about an hour they got it all ready Sam lit a match while looking at Dean who nodded with a hard look on his face, with that Sam dropped the match into the bowl of ingredients. "Well if isnt my two favorite hunters." Turning around they seen Crowley standing in the middle of the living room, he looked around and nodded. "Nice change from those cheap hotels, now what is it you wanted moose?" Sam gave him a 'really' look but crowley just smiled sarcastically. "I want you to break a deal." Dean ordered, Crowley turned his attention to him.

     He walked up to the Winchester brothers with a raised eyebrow.
"Im afraid i cant do that boys." Dean and Sam looked at each other before stepping back three feet. "I think you can pull a few strings." Dean smirked, Crowley growled going to step toward them but hit an invisible barrier making him glare at the brothers. "A devils trap? Really?" Crowley growled. "Now, will you cooperate?" Sam asked raising his eyebrows, Crowley grumbled something before agreeing. "Whos is it?" He grumbled, Dean took a breath. "Eliza Hart." Crowley glared at dean before snapping his fingers. "There. Done, now let me out." Dean and Sam looked at him unsure. "What dont believe me? Wait until midnight." Crowley smiled sarcastically, hesitantly Dean flipped the rug hiding the devils trap and brought out his knife scratching the trap just as the front door open causing the three mens eyes to go to the door.

      Eliza, Stiles, and Max walked in stopping in their tracks when they seen Sam, Dean, and some man. "Who might these lovely people be?" Crowley smirked looking at their confused looks, Crowley was shocked to actually see fear flash in Deans eyes. "Dad... Whats going on." Stiles asked nervously, Crowleys eyes widened snapping to Dean. "Dad?! Hes your son?" he asked shocked, Eliza realized who it was. "Crowley.." She whispered, Crowley looked at her. "You must be Eliza." Crowley chuckled, Max was looking at the man he didnt recognize in fear. "Stiles, take Max and go to Scotts." Dean ordered harshly glaring at Crowley. "But dad-" Stiles was cut off by his dads rough voice. "Now Stiles." Flinching he grabbed Max's hand and hurried out of the house.