Chapter 7

They were all sitting in the living room, no one was talking.
Stiles looked around the living room where everyone was sitting, dean looked up and at cas. "Thanks man." Castiel smiled nodding his head. "So what do we do about the king of hell knowing about our sons existence?" Eliza asked freaking out on the inside, dean let out a deep breath putting his head in his hands just as the front door open, they all heard a whistle and looked up seeing the sheriff standing in the living room opening. "Um..." He trailed off confused. 

     "They know." Stiles sighed, John nodded slowly. "What happened?" He asked coming further in the living room. "Crowley." Was all Dean said and John understood. "Stiles, go upstairs." Dean stated, Stiles looked at dean who was already looking at him with raised eyebrows. "Now." He ordered, putting his head down stiles stood up walking upstairs. As he was walking up the stairs he heard footsteps following him, slowly he turned his head seeing the pack. 

    Rolling his eyes he continued up the stairs and into his room. 
Once he was inside his room along with the pack he sat down on his bed groaning. "So.... Hunters..." Scott trailed off awkwardly, stiles looked up at his bestfriend with guilt in his eyes. "Listen man, im sorry i never told you, but everything got out of control over the years-" Scott cut him off bringing him into a hug. "Im not mad Stiles." Scott stated. 

     Stiles looked at him for a moment. "You sure?" He asked slowly, Scott nodded his head with a smile. "As long as you dont put a silver bullet through me we're good." Stiles chuckled looking at the rest of the pack making sure they're okay with it. "Maybe you're not so defenseless after all." Derek stated causing the pack to chuckle along with stiles. 

    "So whos crowley exactly?" Scott asked, Stiles groaned. "Where do i begin? Well first off hes the king of hell, a rank under being the actual devil himself, he use to be a crossroads demon-" Stiles was cut off by Liam. "A what?" He asked, taking a deep breath stiles answered. "A crossroads demon is where you go to make a deal, they give you 10 years of an amazing life that you chose and then they send the hellhounds after you and you get sent to hell for the rest of eternity." 

     Liam looked at him before laughing. "You're kidding right? Thats not real." Stiles said nothing and sat looking at him with a straight face. "I've seen it happen." He deadpanned causing the room to go silent. "When uncle sammy got killed my dad sold his soul to get him back, they only gave him a year of goodness though..." Stiles trailed off looking down. "I remember we were doing a case and they came after him, i couldnt see him because the only one who can see and hear them are the ones who does the deal." Stiles explained, no one said anything, just sat back and listened. 

     "I remember i almost sold my soul to get my dad back but then uncle sammy came back and helped me pull through, then Cas brought my dad back, drug him out of hell himself." Stiles smiled thinking back to when his dad first came to him and sams hotel room. 

    They were interrupted by a light knocking on the door causing stiles and the pack to turn and seen his dad leaning against the doorway with a bottle of beer in his hand. "Hey dad." He greeted, Dean looked over at the pack of wolves before turning back to his son as he walked into the room taking a sip of beer.

     "How you doing?" He asked gripping his shoulder. 

"Im fine." Stiles shrugged looking up, he noticed how Derek was stiff with a hard look on his face along with his arms crossed. "Derek stop being a sourwolf and lighten up." Stiles joked making the pack laugh, derek frowned rolling his eyes. "Hows mom and Max?" Stiles asked, his dad gave him a half smile. "Your mom freaked out on me for a minute." He chuckled chugging the rest of his beer. "Man i missed that woman." He sighed, Stiles smiled thinking about his mom and dad. "Can you tell Max to come up here?" Stiles asked, Dean nodded walking out of his room. 

     After a minute Max came shyly walking into the room, Stiles opened his arms waiting for Max to walk into them, he lifted him up onto his lap having him face the pack, looking down at him he realized he had a necklace on, not just any necklace, one of the few we have that keep you getting possessed, he also has one, hes glad hes got one. "Max, these are my friends." Stiles stated motioning to the pack who waved. "Thats Derek, dont let looks decive you hes really a big teddy bear, thats scott, malia, lydia, liam, isaac, and kira." He introduced everyone. "Mom wanted you." Max told me, i nodded standing up sitting him in my seat before walking out of my room and down the stairs leading into the living room. 

     "I heard i was wanted." Stiles joked entering the living room, his mom and dad were sitting on the couch with a space between them, Sam was standing across the room looking like he was thinking hard, Cas was standing next to the couch looking casual. "Um..." He trailed off, Dean and Eliza looked up at him. "Stiles, come sit down please." Dean stated, Stiles slowly walked over to the couch taking the seat between his parents. 

    "Why do i get the vibe that something bad is about to happen..." He trailed off. 
"Listen, your mom doesnt want anything bad happening to you..." Dean stated slowly, Eliza was silent and looking at dean and stiles. "Whats going on?" Stiles asked looking between them. 

        Eliza took a deep breath before speaking. "I want you to come back with Max and I." It slowly made its way through stiles' head, once it processed he felt angry. 

     Standing up he turned around looking at his mom and dad. "No! Im not leaving- Were you just going to let her?!" Stiles shouted at his dad who was watching him. "You left us when i was 5, im not going to just come back and live with you, im going to stay with dad and uncle sammy and my pack, i can take care of myself!" "Obviously you cant because you were taken by a demon!" His mother shouted at him, he flinched a little at her voice level but felt himself get angrier. "You know what?! Fuck you." he seethed, he watched as his mothers face fell, his dad stood up looking angry, sam looked shocked and castiel was just standing there awkwardly. 

      "I want you back out of my life, i wouldnt have gotten taken by crowley if you didnt come here in the first place!" He shouted pointing at her, she flinched back with tears in her eyes. "Enough! Stiles go to your room." Dean ordered angrily looking like he was restraining himself, scoffing stiles turned to his dad. "Are you serious?" He asked in disbelief, Dean glared at him making him growl in anger running up to his room, slamming the door open the pack looked awkward since they heard all of it especially with their hearing. "Stiles..." Scott trailed off, Stiles ignored him throwing open his closet yanking out his backpack stuffing clothes into it. "Stiles." Scott said more frantic, Stiles turned around glaring at him. "What?!" He shouted forgetting Max was in here. 

     Scott flinched and used his head to motion towards Max, Stiles' eyes trailed over to Max who was looking at him with eyes filled with fear making his anger leave his body. "Max...." He whispered, tears filled his eyes and he fell to the floor leaning against the wall. He heard light footsteps approach him, looking up he saw Max standing in front of him. "Im sorry Max." Stiles apologized, Max leaned down and hugged him. 

      Sniffling stiles stood up slinging his bag around his shoulder. 
"Where you going?" Max's small voice asked, Stiles looked down at him and back up at the pack. "Ill be back." He stated ruffling his hair, avoiding the packs eyes he left his room running down the stairs. "Stiles!" He heard Scott shout, everyone in the living room turned and seen him. "Stiles what are you doing?" Dean asked worriedly, Stiles stopped by the door, grabbing his keys, turning around he looked at his dad with a glare and answered. "Why would you care? You we're going to let me leave with her anyway, so im leaving, just alone." WIth that he rushed out of the door and jumped into his jeep. 

       Speeding out of the driveway he drove to the only place he could feel safe...