chapitre un

Nikki wiped the sweat off his forehead, watching Tommy pour some Jack into a glass for him. "Where's the girls?" Vince faked disappointment and Nikki chuckled. "Yeah! I expect women everywhere." Tommy exclaimed. Nikki gulped the Jack down and took a seat on the couch in the dressing room. "I'm genuinely disappointed." Vince said, rummaging through a bag.

Tommy sat beside Nikki, grabbing the bottle of Jack and taking a couple gulps before slamming it back down on the table. Mick was already on his second cup of beer. The party hadn't even started yet. "Just wait. Girls come back here ten minutes after the show." Nikki reminded them, taking a swig from the bottle like Tommy.

Nikki was right. Roughly ten minutes later, women starting coming back to 'chat'. Vince occupied himself with two blondes and Tommy was chatting it up with a brunette. Mick and Nikki sat in the back of the room with four girls, listening to them giggle and talk. This happened routinely every single night.

Nikki was beginning to like the black haired girl beside him who looked like a Playmate. Probably was. He didn't expect any less.

"What's your name, honey?" Nikki asked the black haired girl. "Linda." She answered with a giggle. He smirked. "I've got a friend. I'll go grab her." Linda trailed a fingernail across Nikki's chest and he winked.

Nikki was planning on banging her until he saw her friend. A tall, skinny, blonde haired girl with alluring blue eyes stood beside Linda. She had to be a model. There was no way she wasn't. She was wearing leather shorts, fishnets, black ankle boots, a Too Fast For Love t-shirt, and a leather jacket to top it all off. Nikki's eyes widened.

She was gorgeous. She had an ensnaring look, like she could have any man she wanted just by looking at them. Nikki sat up. She had him wrapped around her finger already and she hadn't even talked to him yet. Her eyes landed on him as Linda led her over.

"Hey there, baby doll."

"How's it going, Sixx?"

//

I'm so dissatisfied with these first chapters in my stories 😒 let me know if they're actually good and I'm too judgmental

Anyways, yeah. I hope you guys like it