Dreams

Your Point Of View

"Come back, Y/N come back"

I woke up right away after a dream I had about the girls. It's been like this for 3 years since the accident.

I winch after feeling pain on my scar and seeing it bleed again through the bandage I had on.

I get up and headed straight to the bathroom where I grabbed the first aid kit, opening it to get the things I needed.

I clean up the last bit of blood before wrapping a new bandage to where my scar was at. After that, I went to my room and laid down just looking at the ceiling.

The Next Day

I moved around to place each book in its place after numerous returns today.

"Y/N, come here for a moment. " I hear Mrs Manson call me from her office, making me stop and go to her.

"What can I help you with?"

"Y/N, have a seat." she points at the chair across from her. I sat down and looked at her. "Y/N, you've been working here for a long time longer than any employee I have ever had who've only stayed for about 4 to 5 months but you, 3 years. 3 years that's very rare for me." she coughs a little. "Y/N, I'd like to make you an offer."

I clear my throat. "What is it?"

"Y/N, when my time comes, I want you to take over the bookstore."

At that point, I was speechless a little because I never thought she would tell me this. "Mrs Manson, I don't know what to say but what about your children? I mean I'm sure they would've loved this."

"Believe me, my children wouldn't." she shakes her head "You've met my son, boy only wants to play video games and my daughter, she wants to destroy it and make it into a makeup salon. "

"But why me?" I asked.

"Y/N, other than my husband. You're the one I trust you."

6 hours later

"That's good news right?" Sebastian tells me as we both ate take out we ordered.

"I guess but it's still a surprise to that she is giving me the bookstore."

"It's called you working hard and getting yourself up a lot." he tells me as I shrug and continued took a sip of my drink. "By the way, I have some news for you and I thought you should know. "

I look at him "What is it?"

"You know my business has the festival going on and tomorrow night I want you to come. You don't have to do anything just enjoy yourself that's all."

I thought about it for a moment. "Alright. I'll go but all I ask is nothing crazy happens tomorrow."

"I'll take care of that, don't worry."

-2:39 am-

"Come with me and I'll give you my all."

I wake up straight again sweating more than I should. I sigh and hug my knees, I look over at my drawer and took out the picture I kept for so long.

I look at it, giving it a kiss then laid down, holding it to my chest. I closed my eyes and fell asleep without having any problems after that.

- 1:15 pm -

"Hey Y/N, you never called." I look down to see Alycia.

I slide down the leader after put the last book in the shelf. I look at her. "Sorry I had things going on that I needed to finish."

"It's okay," she smiles. "I came by to ask you if you would join me to get some food."

I was about to say something when Mrs Manson shows up.

"Of course she would." she answers for me which made me look at her. She pats my shoulder "You deserve a break now go have fun."

"Okay umm lead the way." I look at Alycia.

As Alycia and I were leaving, I look back at Mrs Manson who gave me the thumbs up and mouthed 'You'll thank me later'

Alycia and I both headed to this random restaurant where we just ordered food and talked about a few things.

"So tell me, Y/N you ever been in love?"

Her question caught me off guard. I scratch the back of my neck. "Yeah I have. "

"Was it serious or just ended quick?" she takes a sip of her tea.

"It was a beautiful thing." I looked at her.

After being with Alycia, I return to the bookstore where Mrs Manson had a lot of questions for me.

"So how was it, dear?" she puts a magazine down.

"It was nice but I don't think there will be any type of relationship between us but maybe just friends."

"Y/N, I see the way she looks at you." she crosses her arms.

I sigh and nod. "I'm going to get back to work. "

I made my way to go stack the books back on the shelf when I accidentally dropped a book. I pick it up and when I was about to close it, I see something to me felt familiar.

'I think we dream so we don't have to be apart so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can play together all night.'

I checked to see if Mrs Manson was around. Once the coast was clear, I looked at the book and it had things that felt like memories all in one. I look to see who wrote. F.H that's all it had no last name.

I put the book in my bag for me to read tonight and went back to doing what I was doing.

9:14 pm

She was strange and beautiful and those were human qualities that I had never seen weaved together before. She was like a drug I wanted more and more. I knew she was my doom but the thrill was worth dying for. She was my drug and I, like the addict who didn't know how to quit.

------------------
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter

Some of you have sent requests for what to happen in this book so be on the lookout if your request has been accepted

Question Of The Day: If you could only have 3 things, what would they be?

Until next time, Take care of yourself and each other ✌🐐