Hidden

Your Point Of View

The Next Day

"I'm surprised you came. Not that it's a bad thing just ." she rambles on while I drank my tea.
 "But what brings you here?"

"Did you ever have a secret that you know it could destroy what you have?"

"It depends on what it is but the real question is on how the person you're telling is reacting to it, it could be good or it could be bad." I listened closely to Kehlani as she continued to talk. "Let me guess, the old demons coming back and haunting you."

I shrug "Something like that."

She places her hand on my shoulder "You gotta take it easy alright. You know if you keep holding it in for so long, you're going to end up regretting what happens next."

After hanging with Kehlani for a while, I made my way to see the girls at their place.

I knocked on the door and after a few seconds the door opens and there was Ally.

"Y/N," she gives me a hug "I'm glad you're here."

She pulls me inside and takes me to the kitchen where she was baking something up.

"Where are the others?" I asked as she puts a tray in the stove.

"They went out to see more of the city." she wipes her hands clean.

"Oh and I'm guessing you wanted to relax and stay here."

She hums "That and wanted to bake some cookies since it's been a while."

I stared at her for a while and she walked over to a drawer, taking out a small book then walked over to me.

"Do you remember this?" she hands it to me.

I open it to see the old poetry and short stories I would read to Ally when we were in the kitchen.

"After all those years, you kept it." I looked at her

"It hasn't been the same since you left. I always enjoyed you reading it especially because of the way you would express it than any other person."

I looked at it and stopped at a page "When you are discontent, you always want more, more, more. Your desire can never be satisfied. But when you practice contentment, you can say to yourself, 'Oh yes - I already have everything that I really need.'"

I put the book aside and looked at Ally.

Next thing I knew, we ended up in a heated make out.

Her hands made their way to the bottom of my shirt, gripping on to it.

I pull away from the kiss, riping her shirt off and revealing her lace bra.

She takes off my shirt, tracing her finger down from my chest to my stomach.

"So much different." she whispers before pulling me to kiss her again.

I lifted her up from the counter, taking her to the bedroom and laying her down on the bed.

Suddenly she flips us over making her be on top.

She smirks at me, going down on me and unbuttoning my pants then pulling them all the way down till I wasn't wearing them anymore.

She pecks my lips, holding my arms up and began to kiss my neck.

I closed my eyes when I felt her starting to suck my neck.

She then started trailing kisses down on my chest before removing my bra and throwing it aside.

"God I missed you." She whispered as she kissed my chest. It felt so good.

I closed my eyes for a moment when I felt her hands pull my underwear down and starts kissing my thighs.

"Ally---oh shit!!" We froze and looked up seeing Normani staring at us with her mouth open. "Damn Allysus, you beat me to it."

"Get out Normani!" Ally shouted and I couldn't help but blush really really hard.

"No way." Normani walked in and shut the door. Ally stood up and the two bickered.

"G-guys." I stuttered and they looked at me.

"God damn you didn't change a bit did you Y/N?" Normani smirked looking at me down there.

I ducked my head down, feeling more blush coming out.

"How bout we have some fun?" Ally asked as she crawled on top of me. I gulped staring down at her chest which was very very viewed.

"Fuck Allyson." I gulped as she rubbed my thighs.

"Keep going, this is quite a show." Normani said as she sat back. Ally kissed me hard and I cupped her cheek, rubbing it softly. She grabbed my hand and directed it to her chest.

Ally kissed down to my chest and I moaned when she reached my nipple.

"Shit Ally." I groaned out while she sucked in my nipple. Normani stood up and walked over to me. Then she kissed me passionately. Obviously I kissed back. I mean it's Normani.

"God I need you now." Ally kissed my inner thighs and I let out a shaky breath.

"P-please Ally." I whispered and moaned loudly when I felt her tongue there.

I look over at Normani who removed her clothes off and got top of my face with the sweet smell of her.

I took a deep breath and started sucking on her sweet clit.

She moaned and I dug my nails into her thighs while shoving my face deeper.

Fuck she tasted so good I thought to myself as I licked and suck. I groaned everytime I felt Ally suck on my clit which made me shake hard.

Normani began to shake too and we both moaned when we came. I licked her clean and sighed softly when I felt Ally lick me off.

Before I knew it, I blacked out..

__________

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter

What do you think will happen next?

What do you want to happen?

Question Of The Day: What book should I update next?

Until next time, take care of yourself and each other ✌🐐