Unfinished

Your Point Of View

"Thank you for the book. I swear I thought I was going to have to rip my hair out."

I helped wrapped the book "No problem. Umm how is he? Last time I saw him, he was with his--"

"He's okay. Still holding up from my break up with Justin but he's okay."

I nod and hand her the gift wrapped book "You two take care."

She smiles at me before leaving the bookstore.

I return to doing what I was doing, working alone in the bookstore.

As I was placing books back, I hear the door open and see him again.

"Y/N," he says, closing the door behind him. "Wasn't expecting to see me?"

I placed a book down and looked at him "Not at all. She's not here if you're looking for her."

He shakes his head "No that's not why I came but I came because I needed to see you."

I raise an eyebrow "Why me?"

"What's this I hear about you and Alycia?" he crosses his arms.

"Nothing is going on. We're just friends. Why does it matter to you?" I slowly reach for the bar behind the bookshelf.

He shakes his head "It doesn't matter." he gives me the look and leaves.

"Yeah. You take care, Nate." I sigh and mumble.

Later at night

"Y/N, everything alright?" Ally asked me as the six of us sat at a round booth. I nodded mutely and watched them.

We were at the Cheesecake Factory.

"Cmon dawg." Dinah nudged my shoulder and I blushed at her.

"I'm fine, I just don't go out much." I confess.

"Same old Y/N." Lauren stated as she had an arm around Camila and Normani. I shrugged.

"I feel like getting the factory nachos. Then a cheese cake." Dinah said and the rest nod. I nod as well because I hadn't ate much since lunch today.

"So Y/N, seeing anyone lately?" Normani suddenly asked and I shake my head.

"Nope, not since you girls." I stated.

"Great." Camila winks and I blushed at her.

God dammit they still have that affect on me.

As we were talking and having dinner, not far from us I noticed someone familiar.

Alycia

When I looked at her, she noticed me and gave me a smile before heading to the hallway.

"Umm girls, excuse me I'm going to the bathroom." I clear my throat as they nod.

I made my way to the hallway, to see Alycia leaning against the wall near the bathroom door.

"Hey stranger." She winked and I smiled at her.

I walked over to her.

"Hey what're you doin here?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I work here." She chirped.

"Cool." I replied.

"What're you doing ehre? Especially with those beautiful ladies over there." She said and i glanced at the girls. They were fooling around laughing. I smiled.

"Yeah, those are some old friends of mine." I said and she nodded.

"Wanna hang out after my shift?" She asked, "We could go get a coffee."

"Su--"

"I think not." I was cut off by a husky voice. I turned my head and found Lauren shooting daggers at Alycia.

"Laur...." I warned but she huffed.

"No Y/N, you promised to come over and watch a movie with us." She said with a pout.

I don't recall that but okay.

"Yeah...sorry." I told Alycia while Lauren dragged me away.

Lauren made me sit on her lap which I shrugged off. I laid my head against her shoulder and we all talked.

At one point I just felt tired so I ended up falling asleep on her.

1:51 am

I woke up and found myself laying on a couch. I sat up and noticed that I wore a shirt and shorts. I looked around confused.

"Girls?" I called out as I walked around the big house. I kept on calling them until I heard one of them.

"In here Y/N," I walked into a room and found Dinah laying in a bed yawning. I also saw Normani and Ally laying in another bed. And Lauren and Camila cuddled up in a hammock.

"Get in here." Dinah mumbled and I walked over. I crawled in next to her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Two hours, we just got home so shhhh sleepy time." She whispered.

I kissed her forehead softly before closing my eyes and falling asleep again.

-Dream-

"C'mon hurry." I hear her as we ran further through the woods.

After running for what felt like a long time, she pulls me inside a cabin.

She cleaned up the blood and marks that were left on me after helping me escape from them before they did their worse to me.

"The swellings should be better in about a week." she closes the kit.

"Thank you for helping me." I tell her as she gave me a cup.

"Since you're here," she licks her lips "Maybe you could be of use"

-Dream Over-

I woke up immediately after what just happened only to see the girls were staring at me.

"Nightmare, Y/N?" Ally asks.

I clear my throat, wiping the sweat off of me "Just a dream, girls."

"Then why are you shaking?" Normani held on to my hand, making me notice how much I was shaking.

"I- I... I-It's normal," I began stuttering.

"Y/N, what happened?" Camila asked. "Tell us."

I looked at each and every one of them "It's complicated but it's my life"

"Don't you trust us?"

______________
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter

What do you think will happen?

What do you want to happen?

Hey guys so I wrote a few new books. I wondered if you guys would be interested into reading them.

There is:

2 fifth harmony books

Ally/you book

Selena/ you book

Question of the Day: Would you like one of the new books to be posted or something else?

Until next time, Take care of yourself and each other