To Love Your Omega

Hi guys! I literally just finished writing this like 5 minutes ago. I'm wrote in my notes in my phone so I'm posting this from my phone. Anyway this is just a oneshot that I'd felt like making because I personally LOVE alpha/omega and alpha/beta/omega dynamics and sadly, I'm never able to find some truely good ones. So hopefully you guys think this is good. Just to let you guys know: I was NOT going
For smutty or anything. Maybe a little sexy yes but what I'm really focusing on is angst and hurt/comfort. I'll stop talking now so enjoy! :) ;)
~Kurosaki-Chan

One of the worst things about being an omega was that time once every month when the omega would go into heat. It was hot, uncomfortable and embarrassing. Usually he could stifle it enough by using suppressants to hide the overwhelming scent of his need and to hide the behavioural habits. But this time it was an especially bad phase. And even worse, he was out of suppressants.

Edward laid in his beds cocooned in sheets. It was a habit for him to make some sort of nest-like structure. Almost like an instinctual preparation for a mate to come but he knew for a fact would not actually arrive. No one had ever came for him when he needed this so desperately. Why should he even try to hope for it anymore?

The blonde's face was flushed, and covered in a sheen of sweat. His scent glands swollen painfully. He was panting heavily as if he couldn't get enough air into his lungs.

Suddenly, he heard a loud banging in his door. Then he heard the voice of colonel Roy Mustang.

"Fullmetal if you don't get your ass out here right now and turn in your report I'll break down this door so help me and get it myself!"

'Oh yeah,' Ed vaguely remembered through his desperate thoughts. He was supposed to turn in that report on his last mission about a week ago. He'd been so distracted by his heat that he hadn't even started it yet though. He didn't respond to the man and after a few minutes he heard the sound of a creak as his door was swung open, a noise hidden almost totally by the ringing in his ears. It was so hot in the room. But that might just be him.

He shook with anticipation as he smelled something that made him whimper desperately. An alpha's scent. Roy was an alpha. This was what he needed. Would Roy help him or leave him like this? He hoped that Roy wouldn't leave him.

When Roy had found out that the door was unlocked he just swung it open. When the door opened, the smell of an omega in heat hit his nose. He smelled like rain.. and lavender. The scent filed the whole apartment, making it obvious that an omega lived here.

'So,' he thought, 'Ed is an omega...' He followed the Roy, into the apartment and into Edward's bedroom. Pushing open the door he was attacked by an even more of the smell. He coughed quietly, then caught sight of Ed laying in his bed, red, panting and shaking visibly. His back was too Roy showing off his swollen scent glands which were emitting the alluring scent. He was nestled into the homemade  nest of sheets and blankets on his bed. Roy could hear the quiet, desperate whimpers coming from the boy. Roy's cock jumped at the sight of the blonde like this, so weak. So vulnerable. He stalked over to the boy in a predatory way, letting his animalistic instincts take over his actions. He climbed on top of Ed, pinning his wrists down. At the unexpected movements, Ed cracked his eyes open, probably the only thing he could manage to do in his state.

"C-Colonel...?" He stuttered seemingly surprised to find the man on top if him, "W-What are y-you d-doing?"

"Shh," The man hushed him gently but firmly in response, "Just stay quiet," the man moved his lips down to Edward's neck and began lightly nipping and sucking on the soft, tender skin just below the boy's jawbone. Ed shuddered and whimpered at the contact. Roy then unexpectedly bit down on the delicate skin on the blonde's glands,, marking the boy as his.  He made sure to bite deep enough that it would leave a permanent scar on the back of the blonde's neck.