{Failed Recovery}

Ed eventually became more comfortable with Roy. He spoke more. He ate more. Sometimes he even smiled, but not much. Before, Ed would be stiff and sometimes trembling when Roy held him in his lap. Now though, Ed would relax, and even fall asleep in Roy's arms. The nightmares that had Edward screaming in his sleep became rarer and rarer and sleepless nights became lesser and lesser. The blonde had started coming to Roy tho be held instead of Roy beckoning him over. He would approach the older man, his hands clenching each other as he fidgeted nervously. He would quietly whisper his request to be held and Roy would always smile gently and say "of course," allowing Edward to hesitantly climb into his lap before wrapping his arms carefully, loosely around Ed. The younger man would lean up against Roy's chest, burrowing his face into the crook of Roy's neck, nuzzling his face against the skin, his quiet breaths ghosting over Roy's skin. When Ed was settled, Roy would tilt his face down against Edward's scent glands on the back of the blonde's neck, inhaling his scent. Sometimes he would place soft, ghosting kisses across the sensitive skin. Edward would shiver as the dark haired man gave him such affections and his breaths would become slow and shuddering. After Roy pulled away from Edward's glands, he would place a kiss on the top of the younger man's head then read his chin on top of his head, stroking the blonde's hair from the top all the way down to the ends. He'd whisper sweet nothings, maybe sing a lullaby, rocking him as he did. Anything to make his omega relax.

It surprised Roy the first time Ed pressed a kiss to Roy's neck against where his face was buried. He froze, physically and mentally. He unknowingly tightened his arms around Ed and when he started thinking again he buried his face against Ed's hair, smiling then leaned down, pulling his hair away and nosing at the blonde's scent glands, inhaling the younger man's scent, planning light kisses. He nipped at the sensitive skin lightly, playfully, but stopped when Ed flinched and gasped. He continued to kiss the sensitive spot on the back of the blonde's neck, over and over and over before joining his chin over Edward's shoulder and resting it on his back, closing his eyes and smiling. Ed was healing. How long would out be until he was back to normal though? That was the real question here. He pulled back and Ed looked yup at him curiously. Roy held the back of his head gently as he pressed his lips against the other's forehead. Then he moved down and kissed either eye as they closed, then his nose (which Ed had jerked back and scrunched up his face when Roy had), then gently, almost hesitantly, the blonde's lips. When Ed didn't pull away, Roy continued to kiss him, slowly turning it into something more passionate. Ed returned the kisses somewhat shyly as if he wasn't sure what to do. Roy turned, leaning Ed back onto the couch they were sitting on, climbing on top of him. He stayed careful but his pent up needs and wants were slowly being released as how continued kissing his beautiful omega. He took gentle hold on the other man's wrists and pinned them above his head. When he pulled back, he kissed the now panting blonde's forehead and gazed into his beautiful golden eyes. Those very eyes had an unsure look in them though.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered softly and Edward nodded, swallowing. Roy smiled reassuringly and kissed his omega on the forehead one last time before moving down to his neck, kissing under his chin, sucking under his jaw, and down the side until he was at the crook of the younger's neck. Edward whispered quietly and Roy gushed him softly, "don't worry babe... I'm not going to hurt you," he continued on, letting go of Ed's wrists and moving them down to slip under Ed's shirt, grazing over his ribs and across his chest. The blonde's muscles jumped under his hands as he did and Roy moved his hands back down only to push Edward's shirt up and over his head. He continued from Ed's neck and down his chest, dragging his teeth lightly over the boy's nipples as he did, being satisfied when they got hard.

"R-Roy..." his voice trembled as he called out Roy's name fearfully. Roy mistook it for pleasure.

"Shhh," he shifted him and Ed's mouth shut with a click.

Roy kissed his way down Ed's stomach, which tightened under his touch, until he met the fabric of the blonde's pants. He hooked his fingers on the waist of Ed's pants, beginning to pull them down. That's when Ed panicked.

"No," he whispered at first, "no, no, no!" He struggled to get away, but Roy held tight, he was to far gone in primal wants to realize Edward's fear. Instead he growled, making Ed go still, then continued on, when he'd gotten the others pants off, he flipped him over. He didn't hear Ed's whispers of "no, no, no" that feel from his mouth over and over as tears feel from his face.

"I'll be good,"  He whimpered but Roy didn't hear him. The man instead, there was no lubrication but Roy didn't pay attention to that and he then pushed a finger inside the blonde, thrusting a couple of times before adding another. Then another, then pulling out and unzipping his own pants.

"No... No Roy please... I'll be good... I'll be good," Ed whispered over and over these pleads, shows and hiccups accompanying them. Then Roy thrust in and Edward screamed and scrambled for purchase as Roy stayed thrusting into him.

In and out,

In and out,

Roy stared himself over the blonde, nosing his scent glands before sinking his teeth into them. Ed screamed again and flinched as Roy lapped at the blood pooling in the crescent mark.

Ed shook his head, his tears flying as he did.

"Roy please," he sobbed, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll be good, I'll be good, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," over and over but Roy didn't hear him, lost him his own pleasure. He sped up and came inside the blonde. He pulled out and collapsed onto the couch, panting heavily. He looked over to Ed, lust gone and his eyes widened and his heart shattered.

Ed laid there, not moving, Roy's seed dropping out of him, tears during on his face and eyes wide with unseeing fear.

"Ed," Roy whispered and reached out a hand but when his omega flinched away from him, curling up into himself, Roy pulled away. Turned away.

What had he done?! How could he do that to Ed?! He looked over to Ed.

"C'mon," he murmured gently, "let's clean you up," he tested a hand on Ed's thigh. When he did, Ed panicked and cried out and scrambled away, falling off the couch as he did so. Fresh tears filed his eyes as he pulled his knees yup against him and bent his head against them, covering it with his hands.

"Please don't hurt me," he sobbed, "I'm sorry, I'll be good, I'll be good. I promise I'll be good," Roy opened his mouth then shut it.

"Ed it's okay," he moved towards his omega again, "I'm not going to hurt you, I promise," but when he moved to reach out, Ed shied away again and he pulled his hand back, regret painted all over his face. He leaned, elbows resting on his knees and hands hiding his face as he realized just how much he had lost.