{Did I Lose Him}

Ed didn't know how long he'd been here, it could be hours, days, weeks or months. But he didn't really care. His body hurt and his belly ached with hunger. The woman would come in a lot, most of the time with men who would do horrible, horrible things to him. It made his rear hurt bad, but he felt comforted a bit by the fact that he couldn't get pregnant by any of this.
The woman herself would come in, unclip his collar from the chain and drag him, maybe throw him around a little, she is very strong, kick him, beat him, maybe sometimes she would take a knife and slice at his skin. His screams faded quickly as he lost his voice and now only silent sobs were all he could do.
They barely fed him, and when they did, Ed wasn't usually wanting to eat, but she would force him, keeping him alive when all he wanted to do was die.
Many times he found himself thinking of Roy, wishing he were there to soothing his pain. Hand on his cheek, wiping away the blonde's tears with his thumb then kissing his forehead. But then he remembered that Roy didn't want him, that the man hated him.
He would curl up into himself, hugging his knees in hope of comforting himself at least a little bit. It never worked... Never.
He hated touch now. Touch meant getting hurt by someone. If he had it his way, he never wanted to be touched again. Ever. By anyone..
The collar chaffed his neck but he had gotten used to the a long time ago. He slept barely and always lightly. He always knew when someone had come into his cell. Every time someone came, he wished that maybe this time, they'd finally kill him...
Suddenly, the woman burst into his cell, picking him up by his ragged shirt and throwing him against the wall so his head cracked against it. He felt the back of his head, it was sticky with blood.
"This is your fault!" She screeched, kicking him in the gut, "he's looking for you now because you ran away. If only you had waited until he told you to get out, he'd still love me!!!" She kicked him in the face, splitting his lip and cutting his forehead. All this was making him woozy and disorientated. What was she talking about...?
"All your fault! All your fault!" She kicked him repeatedly over and over and he wheezed. He couldn't breathe! He kept kicking the air out of him.
"Your fault! Your fault! Your fault!!" That was how he lost his consciousness.

ROY:
It had been weeks and they still hadn't found him. Roy had finally broken up with Emelie, too panicked to think about anything other than Ed. He wanted his omega safe in his arms again. He wanted the boy back so much!!!
"Chief." Havoc came up to him, frowning grimly, "we found a lead."
"Well what is it??" Roy asked frantically.
"A man. Says he knows where Ed is. Said he'd been there to do.... Questionable things." That made Roy see red.
"Where is he?!" He shouted.
"Woah chief, slow down. This guy can help us." It took a moment for Roy to calm down and while he was still angry, he composed himself enough to act civil. The man led them to an old run down warehouse.
"Down here," the man said and led them down into a basement, walking straight toward a slightly cracked door. Roy quickly pushed it open.
"Ed..." He whispered...
-------

SO SORRY IT'S SHORT I'LL PROBABLY REVISE IT LATER SO THAT ITS LONGER BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE!!!