Chapter Eight

Luke's P.OV

"Ey Luke, are you coming?" Jai's voice rang through the hallway, I shook my head. "I'm just gonna stay in." I told him. The boys were planning to go out to grab some food but I wasn't really feeling hungry.

"Are you sure?" My twin brother asked once again, this time in a more concerned tone. 

"Yeah, positive." I brushed him off, waving my hand dismissivley.

"Alright..." Jai sounded unsure but he left anyways. Walking into the elevator to join the rest of the boys in the lobby. I shuffled back into the messy hotel room we were staying in here in Auckland, New Zealand. 

I looked down at my phone, it was 4pm as of now, meaning it was around 12am in Canada. I was missing Chloe terribly. I talked to her earlier today but I wanted to physically be with her. Be able to hold her and kiss her and gaze into her eyes...the eyes that I've fallen for so fast.

I sighed and sat down on the unmade bed, contemplating whether or not I should ring her.

I continued staring at my phone for a few seconds before deciding to text her instead, so that way, if she was sleeping I wouldn't wake her. I tapped the conversation I already had saved with her in my messages and typed in a text.

Luke: Hey, you awake? xx

Suprisingly, within a few seconds, I recieved a reply. 

Chloe: Yup, can't sleep :( 

Luke: Skype? 

Chloe: Sure xx

I grabbed my laptop and pulled it onto my lap, leaning against the headboard, I began to sign into Skype. After it loaded, I called Chloe and patiently waited for her to answer. Soon enough, her face appeared on my screen. I smiled and she mirrored my expression.

"Hey." She half whispered.

"Hey." I replied as I took in her appearance. Chloe looked beautiful as always. Her hair was tied up into a messy ponytail and her eyes gave away that she was tired. I also noticed that she was wearing the t-shirt I gave her.

"Nice shirt." I smirked. She looked down to see what I was talking about and then quickly looked back up, "I'm glad you like it." She laughed. I loved hearing her laugh, as corny as it sounds, it was music to my ears. 

"Where's Beau, Skip, Jai and James?" She asked. Everytime we'd skype or facetime, the boys would always jump in and join, being their annoying selves...but that's what made us best friends. We all enjoy being a nuisance to others.

"They're gone out to eat." I replied, Chloe's mouth turned into a 'o' shape as she nodded.

"This is the first time we've actually been able to talk in peace." She laughed, I joined in as well. "I know."

After a few seconds of gazing at each other, Chloe broke the silence. "I miss you."

I felt a frown form on my face, "I miss you too."

We both had no idea when we'd be able to meet again and that's what made me both sad and frustrated. I wish we could be together right now. I felt so bad for making her my girlfriend but then having to leave in the next few days. 

"How many days are left till you get back to Austalia?" Chloe asked, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Well, we're leaving for Australia in two days, we have a show in Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne and then Sydney." I answered. There were only 5 shows left before our tour ended, I was kind of upset about it because I like being able to tour the world and meet new fans, but I was happy to be going back home too.

Chloe and I talked for a while longer until she was exhausted and was ready to go to bed. I kissed the webcam and she did the same after I told her 'goodnight'. The Skype call ended and I slumped down into my bed, thinking about the beautiful girl that I was so lucky to meet...My heart longed to see her again, to feel her soft, plump lips on mine.

<><><>

Chloe's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since Luke and the boys left Canada. I've kept in touch with all of them as much as I can, Luke and I Skype almost every day for hours...letting each other know about how our days went and how much we missed each other as well. I was finally getting used to this whole long distance relationship but for some reason today, I was missing my boyfriend a lot.

Obviously, I miss him a lot every day but today was different...I was going through all the pictures of Luke and I which made me miss him more. I would've called him right now but it was too early in Australia and I didn't want to wake him. The boys had just finished their tour and were getting as much rest as possible, I'd hate to bother Luke.

I sighed and layed down in my bed, wrapping myself in my covers. I closed my eyes, trying to get rid of the thoughts of Luke that lingered in my mind.

It wasn't working so well so I decided to distract myself by going on to twitter. I haven't been online for months so I had some catching up to do with friends. I clicked the blue app with a bird and waited for it to load.

Once my twitter timeline was loaded, I checked my mentions. My eye's suddenly widened at what I saw next. 

Hundreds of people had tweeted me...I didn't even know any of them. I swallowed loudly before reading some of the tweets. If I was surprised before, what I was feeling now was unexplainable.

I had to do a double take when I read one of the tweets.

'Are you Luke's girlfriend!?!?!'

How did this person know? I mean, I knew the Janoskians were famous but damn.

I continued to read the tweets, most of them were asking me the same thing 'are you Luke Brook's girlfriend?' etc. I didn't reply to any of them because I didn't want to cause any drama.

After scrolling through my mentions some more, my eyes landed on a certain tweet. 

'Whore.'

I felt like I'd just been punched in the stomach. That one tweet was able to hurt me so bad. Why would someone I didn't even know call me a whore? 

Hesitating, I scrolled some more...

'Guys relax @ItsChloeAndersonn can't be Luke's gf she's too ugly'

'back off bitch'

'Luke's gf? I don't think so slut'

I locked my phone and threw it to the side. The tweet's taunted me, I couldn't stop repeating them in my head. Being called a whore, slut, bitch and ugly was too much for me to handle at once. It brought back my miserable past...I quickly shook away the thoughts and buried my head into my pillow as I sobbed. 

Maybe they were right...

Maybe I was too ugly to be Luke's girlfriend.

I squeezed my eyes shut and cried harder, all of this had hit me so hard. 

But what was I supposed to expect? Dating someone from The Janoskians was obviously going to have a down side...this was it.

Could I handle it? Could I stand getting hate? 

I don't know.

_______________________

Please vote/comment if you're reading & like it so far!