Focus

Xxxxxxxxxx

Jeff's P.O.V:

"Oh, I was going to ask you what happened but since you don't remember, I should ask Trish." My eyes widened as I jumped up. Pain spread throughout my body and I groaned. My eyes saw black and white spots and I was biting my tongue. My ears were ringing like crazy. My body fell down to the floor as I lost consciousness.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Maria's P.O.V

As soon as I saw Jeff's body fall, I panicked. I didn't know what happened. I said a few words and next thing you know boom, he fell  to the ground.

"Somebody help!" I screamed as I tried to catch the nurses attention hoping that they could hear me. After two minutes went by I looked at Jeff and at the room frantically trying to find something that would alert them.

Then, I saw it. The red button. I pounced up and ran to the button. As soon as I pressed on it a sound went off. A minute went by and two or three nurses came into the room with worried eyes. They looked around the room, looked at me and then looked at Jeff lying on the ground. They then sprang into action and one nurse asked me what happened as I told the nurse, one of them turned him so he could face  them.

Then a bunch of nurse and doctors came into the room with a hole bunch of stuff  and placed him on a stretcher. I asked the nurse what will happen to him and they had no answer to my question.

I looked at the ceiling hoping that this was just a dream. When I snapped back into reality, I saw Lita come into the room and said that I had a match coming up soon. Then she asked what happened to Jeff. I gave no reply and just walked out of the room and went to the gorilla. I shook my head and slapped my face. I had to worry about the match now, not Jeff. I closed my eyes and I heard my name. I jumped up and put on smile for the fans and focused on my match. Jeff needed to be at the back of my head.

Xxxxxxxxxx
Whitley😄