Remember

Xxxxxxxxx

Trish POV:

As we were walking down the hallway I felt a shooting pain run down my back and a loud clap. I opened my eyes and I saw Jeff fall down before I completely blacked out...
Xxxxxxxxxx

Jef's POV:

I opened my eyes to a pounding headache and a blurry room.

"What the hell happened?" I thought in my head as I moved to get up. The process successful but, the pain of the pounding headache was there still. I looked around at my surroundings to see where I am.
When I was looking, I had a flashback to when I was little. I remember that Matt and I always used to play spy and solve the mystery by using obvious clues that my father put down. Oh, how silly of me to remember these things in the worse times.

"Hey silly, looks like your awake." said from an unknown person that's voice was laced with many hints of sarcasm. I opened my eyes to see that it was Maria. She was peering at me with her brown eyes and in her wrestling attire for her matches.

"Hey Maria, what's up and what happened?" I asked curiously.

"Oh, I was going to ask you what happened but since you don't remember, I should ask Trish."  My eyes widened as I jumped up. Pain spread throughout my body and I groaned.  My eyes saw black and white spots and I was biting my tongue. My ears were ringing like crazy. My body fell down to the floor as I lost consciousness.
Xxxxxxxxxxx

It's been so long since I last wrote anything, sorry. I am going to write more often.
- Whitley