Shit

Last chapter:
Then a bunch of nurse and doctors came into the room with a hole bunch of stuff  and placed him on a stretcher. I asked the nurse what will happen to him and they had no answer to my question.

I looked at the ceiling hoping that this was just a dream. When I snapped back into reality, I saw Lita come into the room and said that I had a match coming up soon. Then she asked what happened to Jeff. I gave no reply and just walked out of the room and went to the gorilla. I shook my head and slapped my face. I had to worry about the match now, not Jeff. I closed my eyes and I heard my name. I jumped up and put on smile for the fans and focused on my match. Jeff needed to be at the back of my head.

Xxxxxxx

Maria's POV

After the match was over I went to change. Having your brain racked by one question is annoying and a shower would definitely help.
As I went into the shower, that same question was still on my brain. Even though I tried to put it in the back of my brain, forget about it, I just couldn't!
Is Jeff alright?

I sighed as I put shampoo throughout the red hair of mine. Why am I thinking about him so much? I kept on saying. I mean I know that I am a nice person and I care for others but, isn't this too much? Why am I so focused on him rather than other things like Trish? Life doesn't revolve around him but it sure does to me. I put conditioner in my hair. I yelled, what's happening to me? Why am I like this?
Suddenly, a perfect idea came to me. How about I ask the perfect person who I know who won't judge me or gossip about me and has a boyfriend already? Lita! I smiled with glee. She would help me with this of course. She's like my best friend. I put the conditioner and shampoo out of my hair as I started to wash my body.
The only problem is how? What am I going to say?
Hey Lita, I want some advice about something that happened? Nah, that won't do. Something else. Lita, buddy help me with something? Wait no it's supposed to be a demand not a question. You know what I'll wing it, like I always do. I nod my head to confirm to my conclusion and get out of the shower and start to change into a dress and start to walk to Lita's dressing room. I knocked on the door and opened the door to see Lita and Matt kissing. I whistle and then they break away from the kiss.
"Hey Maria." Matt said as he was trying to get lipstick off of his lips.
" Hi Matt, I need to speak to Lita in private, so give us a few minutes?" I say
" Sure, see you babe" as he kissed Lita on the cheek before he left.
" What up?" She says utterly pissed that she missed the perfect make out session.
" I need to talk to you about Jeff," I say as I explained what happened and how I can't stop thinking about him and about Trish.
Lita sighs and lifts her head so we could make eye contact and said
" Good news is that you developed a crush on the Hardy, bad news is that your in a love triangle now with Trish."

My eyes widened and the only thought in my head was, SHIT!