Love triangle

Last chapter:

Lita sighs and lifts her head so we could make eye contact and said
" Good news is that you developed a crush on the Hardy, bad news is that your in a love triangle now with Trish."

My eyes widened and the only thought in my head was, SHIT!

Xxxxxxxx

Maria's POV:

"You're joking, right?" I said as I processed what Lita told me through my head.

" Maria, do you really think that I would toy with your mind on a matter like this." She proclaimed as ran her fingers through her oh-so- straight- hair. I bit my lip as I realized what the pros and cons would be if the situation goes on.

"Oh god Lita, how do I take this away. I mean Trish likes Jeff and Jeff likes Trish! And I jut became friends with Trish. Oh gosh, why do these things always happen to me at the worst time." I yelled. I started to get a headache as I kept on thinking about this problem.

" I have an idea," Lita proclaimed as she grabbed me to face her.

"What is it?" I said.

" Well, let's ask Vince if we could make a storyline on a love triangle with you, Trish, and Jeff?" Lita said. My eyes widened and I squealed. Lita rolled her eyes, not being impressed with my squeals of happiness.
"This is perfect. I get to see if I really do have a crush on him and we all gain popularity. Lita you're a genius! That was an amazing idea!" I exclaimed as I started to jump up and down like a kid.

"I swear, you're like a toddler in an adult sized body." Lita claimed.
With that last remark, I stuck out my tongue and left to go talk with Vince.